You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The story of the Winnis how it all began

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,710
So I thought since a few people have asked if Winni is coming to the SPT I would cover the story of the Winnis how it all began.

It was the first date with my now girlfriend we originally met in a club of an adult nature and exchanged contact details after spending a nice night together.

She had travelled a long distance to see me and I was following Corey Waynes playbook of do a lot of activities on the first date so it seems like a lot of dates. So we first went to Nandos and my now Girlfriend accidently dropped some food so I followed the Corey Wayne playbook of lightly teasing her. I said Do you need a bib maybe a Winni the Pooh bib. She burst out laughing it turned out as she explained that her and her friends had a sexual inuendo joke which would be inappropriate to mention on these forums which was about Winni the Pooh. We then went to bowling and an arcade and saw a claw machine.

There in the claw Machine by random chance was a Winni the pooh Teddy It was 20p a go and I spent £8.40 before the claw actually dropped him my girlfriend was shocked thinking it was impossible to win on a claw machine since they are obviously rigged. (she points out well they are as I am writing this)

and so that was how the first Winni the Pooh came to be and he was quickly given a personality known as little Winni. The next Winni would be Winni Junior who was randomly added from an ebay purchase. He too was quickly given a personality. The next Winni would not arrive for over a year later when My girlfriend finally moved in with me we were shopping at Aldi and randomly they were selling large Winni the Pooh teddys at a discount for only £5. I placed Big Winni in the trolley in the child seat and my girlfriend did not notice for quite some time as she goes hyper focused on food when shopping (my girlfriend wants me to point out this is the biggest Winni of all of the Winnis)

Then there was the Mrs Winni resurrection fund silly where the Winnis were trying to raise Winni coin to fund the ressurection of little Winnis mother and Big Winnis Wife. and so arrived Mrs Winni. (funny fact did you know that the writer of Winni the Pooh originally meant for Winni the pooh to be female but everyone thought he was male so he is seen as male now) Don't Misgender Winni the Pooh!!!! even though its not clear what gender they are now!!!

then I spotted a bunch of Winnis been sold on ebay as a small job lot and so came Grampa Winni Grandma Winni and Uncle Jeff Winni Uncle Jenny Winni would come later as the formerly vegan Winni. Then randomly we saw a winni online who looked like a male mrs winni so Came Mrs Winnis brother.

there were no more winnis for a long while until a lot of 97 Winnis was up for auction. and so came the Ukrainian refugee Winnis. Which caused upset when mentioned on the forums and anger from my girlfriend with regard to Pinky bear been a racist objecting to them coming.

My girlfriend remains adamant that her childhood Pinky bear should not be cast as a baddy, so when the Winnis were having the war with Russia for a silly Pinky bear was going to be paired with Russian Winni but my girlfriend said no absolute not. There is something funny about turning her pinky bear which had from been a baby into a bady in the silly stories but my girlfriend wont have that. So now he has joined in the war effort with the winnis.

anyway that is the story of the Winnis which @HAYSIE specifically requested.

its funny how things turn out if that joke had not been made if the claw machine had not plucked Winni out there likely would be no Winni Sillies. I guess I never got rid of my Childhood self, I like to create stories and etc.

I cant bring little Winni to SPT they are too precious to my girlfriend so if I do bring a Winni it will likely be one small one from the batch of 97 winnis.

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    WE won't believe you unless you bring them all......... can't believe I just read all of that.!
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,026
    Is there a therapist Winni? Might wanna have a few chats with him if so.
  • Options
    waller02 said:

Is there a therapist Winni? Might wanna have a few chats with him if so.

actually yes he came with the 97 Ukrainian Winnis he has been in a lot of trouble though for trying to misuse his position to extort Winni Coin out of his patients. He is a very Naughty Winni.
  • Options
    bbMike said:

Fair play to her for sticking around whilst you have 42 goes on a claw machine on your first date 😂

she had quite a few of those goes though I mean I had the majority but she had quite a few.
  • Options
    loosecamelloosecamel Member Posts: 152
    Thanks for sharing @Doubleme, glad we finally now understand the origins of the Winnis. Have you thought about starting a podcast?
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    “Originally met in a club of adult nature and exchanged contact details”

Pretty sure I’ve heard that in a trial .. could you expand on that please.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    Whit age are you ?, asking for a friend ;) .
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 865
    Doubleme said:

and so came the Ukrainian refugee Winnis.

I am in literal tears of laughter. Thanks again @Doubleme
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

“Originally met in a club of adult nature and exchanged contact details”

Pretty sure I’ve heard that in a trial .. could you expand on that please.

really dont think I can on the forums. There was nothing illegal about the club though.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,283
    OK so you actually met her at a lap dance/ strip club. I'm never buying into her being one of the dancers so maybe she worked the bar or the cloaks.

However that then forces me to consider her for a moment, as what sensible, right thinking lass would agree to a date with somebody who thinks stuffing notes into a girls G string whilst drinking overpriced alcohol is a good way to spend an evening?

Now it could well be that this is incorrect. Admittedly due to certain omissions on your behalf a certain element of assumption exists on mine. However, I am struggling to think of a club "of an adult nature" apart from the said scene.

I did briefly think of perhaps a BDSM or Swingers club which could explain both the teddy bear and poo fetish, but alas I fear that in that regard I would be too far off the mark.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,111
    edited August 2022

OK so you actually met her at a lap dance/ strip club. I'm never buying into her being one of the dancers so maybe she worked the bar or the cloaks.

However that then forces me to consider her for a moment, as what sensible, right thinking lass would agree to a date with somebody who thinks stuffing notes into a girls G string whilst drinking overpriced alcohol is a good way to spend an evening?

Now it could well be that this is incorrect. Admittedly due to certain omissions on your behalf a certain element of assumption exists on mine. However, I am struggling to think of a club "of an adult nature" apart from the said scene.

I did briefly think of perhaps a BDSM or Swingers club which could explain both the teddy bear and poo fetish, but alas I fear that in that regard I would be too far off the mark.

Masochist:-"S pank me until I can't sit down for a week"

Sadist:-"No" :)
  • Options

I do not have a teddy fetish or a poo fetish your last guess was not quite right but it was a lot closer then stripper club.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,283
    So a lap dance club it is.

"Sometimes Watson my powers of deduction are almost frightening"