You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Orfordable League:- best little tourney in The West, with added prizes

2»

Comments

• Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,035

I forgot to reg other weeks after the 1st game I played!
    Have written it on my spreadsheet now!
    Thanks for organising :)

No worries, good luck for tonight
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,035
    Good morning Orfy folk, we have our winners for September. There were 36 taking a chance last night, with 15 being Orfy regged and of those 4 made it all the way to the FT.
    A first FT went the way of @diamondlee last night, moving him up six places into 8th overall. I believe it was their first Orfy FT ever which is great but to take the win is waaaay better and it is the win that he took, congratulations & well played @diamondlee.
    A second FT for @supercrazy this month, finishing 9th last night, was enough to keep his 7th place overall, well played Mr crazy.
    Another with a second FT of the month was @stokefc finishing in 2nd place last night, making his score exactly the same as @weecheez1 on 7 but on countback @stokefc takes over in 2nd place overall, well played Sean & very unlucky cheez.
    Also a second FT of the month went the way of @Asho28 managing to finish in 3rd place last night but climbing three places to win the League for September. Well playeed and congratulations on winning the League Ash.
    So our prizewinners for September are @Asho28 & @stokefc, both will be automatically entered into next Friday's 9.30pm £11 BH, good luck to you both.
    That is another month over so we start again next week, thank you to everyone who has played and I hope to see you all next week.
    Here is the final table after September Week 5

• Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 770
    Well played all for last night and congrats to @diamondlee on the win - glad you put my chips to good use after my ill-advised blast-off with J high :grin:

Thanks as always to @SidV79 for running this fun little league and providing the weekly round-ups.

See you all in October's installment of the Orfy (how is it October already!?)
  • Options
    diamondleediamondlee Member Posts: 68
    SidV79 said:

Good morning Orfy folk, we have our winners for September. There were 36 taking a chance last night, with 15 being Orfy regged and of those 4 made it all the way to the FT.
    A first FT went the way of @diamondlee last night, moving him up six places into 8th overall. I believe it was their first Orfy FT ever which is great but to take the win is waaaay better and it is the win that he took, congratulations & well played @diamondlee.
    A second FT for @supercrazy this month, finishing 9th last night, was enough to keep his 7th place overall, well played Mr crazy.
    Another with a second FT of the month was @stokefc finishing in 2nd place last night, making his score exactly the same as @weecheez1 on 7 but on countback @stokefc takes over in 2nd place overall, well played Sean & very unlucky cheez.
    Also a second FT of the month went the way of @Asho28 managing to finish in 3rd place last night but climbing three places to win the League for September. Well playeed and congratulations on winning the League Ash.
    So our prizewinners for September are @Asho28 & @stokefc, both will be automatically entered into next Friday's 9.30pm £11 BH, good luck to you both.
    That is another month over so we start again next week, thank you to everyone who has played and I hope to see you all next week.

Thank you I am over the moon with the result. It's tough to make these final tables!B)
  • Options
    Asho28 said:

Well played all for last night and congrats to @diamondlee on the win - glad you put my chips to good use after my ill-advised blast-off with J high :grin:

Thanks as always to @SidV79 for running this fun little league and providing the weekly round-ups.

See you all in October's installment of the Orfy (how is it October already!?)

Thank you Asho just glad my kings held in certain spots! :D
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,636

SidV79 said:

Thank you I am over the moon with the result. It's tough to make these final tables!B)
    you played well @diamondlee richly deserved
  • Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
    Well played everyone hope yous convert it into cash
  • Options
    stokefc said:

SidV79 said:

you played well @diamondlee richly deserved
    Thanks!