You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

RAZORKEV GETS NEW BLOG

razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
  hi all,,im glad to say sky has selected me to write a blog for the month of august we will have fun thats a cert.... wd to grimstar.flash flush and phil900kidsuk to for getting there own blog.. gotta say keep your eyes peeled for mine its gonna be a giggle for all ,plus news and obviously good poker stories and advice. my secretary mickjenn will be sat on my knee at all times to help with the advice , the clock is ticking bring on august .. B LUKKY                                                                                                              

Comments

• phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited July 2009
    In Response to RAZORKEV GETS NEW BLOG:
      hi all,,im glad to say sky has selected me to write a blog for the month of august we will have fun thats a cert.... wd to grimstar.flash flush and phil900kidsuk to for getting there own blog.. gotta say keep your eyes peeled for mine its gonna be a giggle for all ,plus news and obviously good poker stories and advice. my secretary mickjenn will be sat on my knee at all times to help with the advice , the clock is ticking bring on august .. B LUKKY                                                                                                              
    Posted by razorkev
    You may have Mick as a secretary on ur knee........I have youngun and Greg on either knee ;)  Your blog may well be good, but mine will be GREAT! Chat soon matey phil957kidsuk
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited July 2009
    Posted by razorkev
    Yours will rock but I have to say mine will be the Mount Everest of Bloggages. I.e. prob only a few ppl will get to it lol
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    Posted by razorkev
    Im jelous of Dave cos he will probs have alan on his knee :( lol, gonna be good fun, lets get blogging
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited July 2009
    lol ..guys we are gonna have fun..phil im happy with mick on my knee really i am..lol
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: RAZORKEV GETS NEW BLOG:
    In Response to RAZORKEV GETS NEW BLOG : Im jelous of Dave cos he will probs have alan on his knee :( lol, gonna be good fun, lets get blogging
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Actually Charlie Alan maybe writing a bit too on mine, so I may be sat on ALANs lol oh boy ;)
  • RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited July 2009
    Looking forward to reading them all lads...as long as they're not better than mine. Lol!
    edited July 2009
    Looking forward to reading them all lads...as long as they're not better than mine. Lol!
    Posted by RichOrford
    Your's are quality rather than quantity Rich :)
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited July 2009
    Hi Guys,
    OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol gl m8
    col
    edited July 2009
    Hi Guys, OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol gl m8 col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    thx colin ,,want you posting daily please ..
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited July 2009
    Posted by razorkev
    haha kev ur crazy m8
    edited July 2009
    In Response to RAZORKEV GETS NEW BLOG : haha kev ur crazy m8
    Posted by mickjenn1
    u know me mick lol
  • facupfacup Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2009
    makes me laugh about kevin pieterson being rulled out of ashes series. come on people for crying out loud, hes south african not blooming english, straus aint english either!!!!! and hes our captain. when are we going to have an ENGLISH side to beat anyone???............................. never!
    edited July 2009
    makes me laugh about kevin pieterson being rulled out of ashes series. come on people for crying out loud, hes south african not blooming english, straus aint english either!!!!! and hes our captain. when are we going to have an ENGLISH side to beat anyone???............................. never!
    Posted by facup
    lol who rattled ur chair,,on a personal i dont give a monkees,,also think c coleman isnt english?/is mmmm didnt think so..leng
    edited July 2009
    xx
      x
    razorkev sends love to all that post his new and exciting knew post in august ,,TIK TOK TIK TOK
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited July 2009
    xx   x razorkev sends love to all that post his new and exciting knew post in august ,,TIK TOK TIK TOK
    Posted by razorkev
    Cant wait Kev!
  • JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    GL with the blog mate make it a good read :-)
    edited July 2009
    i will do guys and girls,, it will be laughter all the way
  • IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited July 2009
    i will do guys and girls,, it will be laughter all the way
    Posted by razorkev
    With Mick on your knee it sure will be, is it like a marrionette type thingy Kev 
    Can you do the voices as well
    LOL
    edited July 2009
    HAPPY DAYS 4 ALL
    edited July 2009
    GARY THINK U WILL GET A GIGGLE IN MY BLOG BUDDY..PS WHO IS UR TEAM??