You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Manchester news, views & goss, including Day 1A & 1B combined Chip Counts

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,357
    Well played @craigcu12 , one of the sky greats.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,002
    Thanks for the updates, Tony. Much appreciated.

Did I hear you are now being sponsored by Aero?

Too soon? :)
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    Well done all especially Craig, great picture with the trophy!

It was clear from your blog you loved these events, this is just the cherry on top now you have won one.

Thoroughly well deserved and testament to all the hard work you have put in over last few years.

Thanks also Tikay for enjoyable updates.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,348

Morning.

It suddenly occurred to me this morning that I listed Craig as joint 2nd & Winston (wineli) as the winner, which is sort of correct.

However, Craig won the trophy so one could also argue that he was the winner. In technical terms, I'm not really sure who the real winner was. Great to see a Sky Poker 1-2 though. And while many of you know Craig quite well, wineli is less well known, but let me tell you, he's a great bloke, a good loser, & very importantly, a great winner too.

No disrespect was intended, but it did just cross my mind.
  • Options
    glencoeladglencoelad Member Posts: 1,505
    Well done all players that cashed, especially Craig, you have put the work in and now getting the rewards.
    Very unluck on the finishing run in Tony, sure more wins will turn up for you on the Hendon mob list.
  • Options
    68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943
    edited September 2022
    Just wanted to say well done to all the Sky players who made the final table and especially Craig for taking it down.
    Thanks to @Tikay10 and @SkyJames for organising another brilliantly run SPT stop, and thanks to all the Sky regs who make the event what it is.
    Had a great time and put faces to many Sky regs, shame you all make me feel sooo old (obviously that bit doesn’t apply to @Tikay10)
    Already looking forward to next one!!!!
  • Options
    mildsteal0mildsteal0 Member Posts: 45
    well done craig and to all the sky poker player who played it was a great weekend and very well organised how many sky players % on the field ? with 5 on final table looks like they are really good in live games as well
  • Options
    bakersdozebakersdoze Member Posts: 19
    Thanks to Tikay for covering everything for the forum readers even whilst having his birthday during it, even bigger a hero for bubbling to help out every one that was left in. Was a great weekend, really enjoyed it and looking forward to the next one!
  • Options
    NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 852
    Very pleased to see Craig win. A high quality final. Sorry they didn't let you cash on the birthday weekend Tikay.