You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Sunday 25th September. A busy night, & cabbaz gets greedy, wins both Major & Sheriff

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807

Morning.

Seems like we had the best Sunday night for a very long time, probably 6 months or more. Happy days.

The £1k BH winner kettle9930 is not a name we see often these days but he has very decent form including three Main event wins.

A big 7 @ 7 - it made over £1,000 - went to Mr Arrogant, his 5th featured MTT victory this month.

One of the best puntastic aliases on the site took the Rebuy BH, LEGENDERRY. Assuming, of course, it refers to Derry.

The £5k BH made almost £7,000, happy days, with LHF, who only seems to play Mains or the like taking the win. A PB I suspect, best previous scores were when making the FT of Sunday Major & Avenger Main.

The £2.20 £400 BH went to yorkie74. At the risk of making a complete fool of myself, I think that's Sian, the better half of @SolarCarro

And so to the Major, which came in at a useful £13,800. A very predictable winner here, with cabbaz taking it for the 2nd time in 3 weeks & the 6th time in total. Imagine winning the Major 6 times - ridiculous. Runner-up was buttafngers, who also ran 3rd in Quickdraw. Won a boomlet Summit for around £2,600 in 2020. In 6th for £731 was howdeedode, a huge result for him, as he has an ABI of less than £4 & won his seat in the Sunday Major Freeroll earlier in the week. Was so pleased with himself was back on site this morning finishing 2nd in a £150 BH.

Chalky666 took the Mini Major & as he was 5th in the Major, collects a £500 cash bonus from the FTJ. In fact he won his Major seat in the Freeroll a few hours earlier, so did pretty well out of Sky Poker last night.

235467, who won a Main 5 years ago, took MidEx, with young fredsgirl in 4th.

A great example of sheer greed in the Sheriff as it went to Major winner cabbaz. Too good, literally.

In the Quickdraw, pride of place went to ChipDiddy0, who once won a UKOPS HR for just north of £6,000.

That's it, you'll be relieved to know I'm out of time & have exceeded my word count for today.

Comments