You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

This England.

2»

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,115
    lucy4 said:

HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

its a shame that this country will be gone soon I hope to be somewhere else before it becomes a nuclear wasteland, but the problem is when will that happen how can one time that?

I think though our culture spread throughout the world so hopefully it won't be entirely lost.

I hope we somehow save the classical music from Russia the Vodka and the unique architecture.

I think it would be awesome to have a beautiful meat carvery with expensive red wine and a full cheese selection whilst watching/listening to classic Russian Music with nice Cuban Cigars.

However unfortunately all of the UK most of Russia and most of the United States won't exist anymore soon, barring a nuclear wasteland.

there are unique cultural things from all around the world the Russians had their classical music, we had fish and chips, Americans have cheeseburgers and the NBA. France had red Wine, the Germans had their sausages and lager. India brough us curry, Sweden brought us those nice cookie things and the Dutch brought us cheese. Its a shame it will all be gone soon but rather oddly I have been happier since I accepted all this.

I wont bother having a bet on the World Cup then.
    Or next years Eurovision competition...
    I am sorry I upgraded my broadband now.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,171
    HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

its a shame that this country will be gone soon I hope to be somewhere else before it becomes a nuclear wasteland, but the problem is when will that happen how can one time that?

I think though our culture spread throughout the world so hopefully it won't be entirely lost.

I hope we somehow save the classical music from Russia the Vodka and the unique architecture.

I think it would be awesome to have a beautiful meat carvery with expensive red wine and a full cheese selection whilst watching/listening to classic Russian Music with nice Cuban Cigars.

However unfortunately all of the UK most of Russia and most of the United States won't exist anymore soon, barring a nuclear wasteland.

there are unique cultural things from all around the world the Russians had their classical music, we had fish and chips, Americans have cheeseburgers and the NBA. France had red Wine, the Germans had their sausages and lager. India brough us curry, Sweden brought us those nice cookie things and the Dutch brought us cheese. Its a shame it will all be gone soon but rather oddly I have been happier since I accepted all this.

Typical, the one year I buy a season ticket. Wish I'd spent it on booze and poker now.
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

Typical, the one year I buy a season ticket. Wish I'd spent it on booze and poker now.
    I am thinking of getting a quote on a nuclear bunker.
    Although I am not sure if I could get it done in time.
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

Do you think he looks believable?

• Options
    lucy4 said:

HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

Didnt bother sending my meter readings in.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,600
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

yes you denied my girlfriend exists and now there is photographic evidence you were wrong and I was right. You are the one that is not believable.
  • Options
    Not worth playing any UKOPS sats.
  • Options
    Doubleme said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

yes you denied my girlfriend exists and now there is photographic evidence you were wrong and I was right. You are the one that is not believable.
    Not true.
    If you have a photo of the German sausage counter girl, we could have a vote.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,036
    Doubleme said:

What is the blast radius of a nuclear bomb?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/what-is-the-blast-radius-of-a-nuclear-bomb/ss-AA12wEX0?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=d9f9fc13840a4449c0c8d01172e2533e#image=1
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    Yeh! the Local chip shop wouldn't stand a chance.......
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    I watched it all

Very tough at times

Properly killed Cummings, rightfully, i believe
    Was it too generous to Johnson?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,451
    Jac35 said:

I watched it all

Very tough at times

@Jac35

In my opinion, yes.

• Options
    Jac35 said:

I watched it all

Very tough at times

I think so.
    Maybe because the programme came out so soon after he left.
    There is still the Privileges Committee investigation into Partygate, and the Covid Inquiry which starts next year.
    Both are likely to uncover lots more sh1t.
    As a result history may not look upon him so kindly.

It was tough to watch, but I am glad I did.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,036
    lucy4 said:

By the Time Bizzie Lizzie and the Tory nutjobs have finished we may regard the Boris years with fond nostalgia.

There are claims on certain social media sites that Chucky will be gone by Christmas and Boris will be back soon after.
    Well the first part has happened, watch this space for the second part occurring...