You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What a weekend we have in store. If you could only watch two, which would they be?

2»

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,018
    Tikay10 said:

lucy4 said:

By the way I did notice 'The Champions League' dig :D

@lucy4 @Essexphil

Yes, subtle it was not...
    But it helped the "5-1" get through :)

Actually, it was more about the fact that the next game is only 3 days away. One of the better self-deprecating chants for Spurs fans when in the lesser European competitions was: "Thursday Night, Channel 5, Thursday Night, Channel 5"

On the bright side, Arsenal doing well at least stops the Teekster banging on about Brentford :)
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,186
    stokefc said:

The 2 Grand prix and i onner much for motor racing it's just better for the eyes but i don't have Sky sports so it's irrelevant
    The Stoke match is my highlight/lowlight

Well the Stoke v Watford game was a bad watch, a really bad watch, like walking in on your parents having sex bad.

With Burnley and Sheff Utd to come it could be a long week.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,636
    edited October 2022

stokefc said:

The 2 Grand prix and i onner much for motor racing it's just better for the eyes but i don't have Sky sports so it's irrelevant
    The Stoke match is my highlight/lowlight

Well the Stoke v Watford game was a bad watch, a really bad watch, like walking in on your parents having sex bad.

With Burnley and Sheff Utd to come it could be a long week.
    Oh definitely , there's talk of a fractured dressing room already which is not good , pampered players who don't want to do the hard yards which Neil insists on
    The stadium emptying with 15 mins to go , nothing between players and fans just animosity , we need an identity and we need it quick
    I'm just glad it was Sunday f**ked up rather than the weekend :(