You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Congrats to BudGirl, the tikay SleepStack Winner.

2»

Comments

• DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited July 2009
    Had fun!
    Well done budgirl & Scotty who I was on the same table with till I got knocked out.

Pity I went card dead for AGES, ended up being blinded away and hitting all in to an all in from a guy to my left who went all in every single time I put a raise in. Forget his name...Scotty had a teribad beat laid on him early on, then returned the favour...he had 2 plays...all in or fold.

In the end got tired of it :) Ah well. 28th is ok I guess.
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2009
    Well done Steve, you deserved to win after knocking me out lol. Glad my chips went to a good home.
  • Chompy_imoChompy_imo Member Posts: 75
    edited July 2009
    Surely budgirl is a her innit?
    Like Stevie Nicks, same sort of thing.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,745
    edited July 2009
    thanks scotty.It was a really enjoyable tourny took a lot of consentration great structure more please
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Congrats to BudGirl, the tikay SleepStack Winner.:
    Had fun! Well done budgirl & Scotty who I was on the same table with till I got knocked out. Pity I went card dead for AGES, ended up being blinded away and hitting all in to an all in from a guy to my left who went all in every single time I put a raise in. Forget his name...Scotty had a teribad beat laid on him early on, then returned the favour...he had 2 plays...all in or fold. In the end got tired of it :) Ah well. 28th is ok I guess.
    Posted by Draig
    Yeah Echo was a push or fold merchant from an early level.

The beats where my AK vs his A4...flop K Q 4 ofc turn 4 for the miracle.

I did get him back tho a few hands later when my A9 outdrew his AQ for a runner runner straight which was nice.