You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

so few

11 to play
10k starting stack
2 to 2,5k gtd
10 min blinds
NON bounty

22 to play
10k starting stack
4 to 5k gtd
10 min blinds
NON bounty

why just why are there so so few games like this (sky only has 5 mega stack.)
even the UKOP was almost all mostly bounty bingo.

build a decent game, and a decent stack and they will come.
for some reason Sky (and others) seem to think only those who can pay 110 a game want a decent game.

turning me away from poker, tbh, bounty bingo is just boring!!

10k start
NO bounty
A gtd based on 200-250 players

1hr bb 150
2 hr 600
3 hour 1500

it is not that hard.

one 11
one 22
every night of the week, or at least the weekends

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766
    edited November 2022
    @sorry69

Sorry sorry, the figures show that there's vey little demand for Vanilla tourneys, the player base here overwhelmingly prefer BH's.

Personally, I'm the same as you, but times move on, players want different things these days.
  • sorry69sorry69 Member Posts: 7
    Tikay10 said:

@sorry69

Sorry sorry, the figures show that there's vey little demand for Vanilla tourneys, the player base here overwhelmingly prefer BH's.

Personally, I'm the same as you, but times move on, players want different things these days.

the problem is there is not one NON bounty with a 10k start (11,22,33,55)
    not one!

even if you are correct, and the whole world wants bounties, you would think there would be room for one day of the week! just one game!! but no have to pay in the 100s to access that type of quality game.
    2k start is not poker, it is bingo
    it is also difficult to believe the figures show ANYTHING,
    because the games don't exist.

if games don't exist, which they have not for a few years on sky, it is difficult to say there is no demand!

I bet you would see
    4k gtd-5k
    22 to enter

10k start
    150 hr 1
    600 hr 2
    1500 hr 3

2000 start
    x3 re-entry

do that for 4 friday nights in a row,
    youll see it meet its GTD
    but until there is a game of that substance, it is impossible to say there is no demand
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766
    edited November 2022
    sorry69 said:

if games don't exist, which they have not for a few years on sky, it is difficult to say there is no demand!

I bet you would see
    4k gtd-5k
    22 to enter

10k start
    150 hr 1
    600 hr 2
    1500 hr 3

2000 start
    x3 re-entry

but until there is a game of that substance, it is impossible to say there is no demand

The games DID exist. And cost countless thousands in overlay. At one time there were not any BH's on Sky Poker.

I understand your angst, & I'd be the same if I were still playing online MTT's, but the world of online poker has changed beyond recognition.

And you seem to have done OK at Bounty Hunters, you won a Mini Avenger last year.
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    sorry69 said:

I bet you would see
    4k gtd-5k
    22 to enter

10k start
    150 hr 1
    600 hr 2
    1500 hr 3

2000 start
    x3 re-entry

Tikay10 said:

sorry69 said:

I bet you would see
    4k gtd-5k
    22 to enter

10k start
    150 hr 1
    600 hr 2
    1500 hr 3

2000 start
    x3 re-entry

The games DID exist. And cost countless thousands in overlay. At one time there were not any BH's on Sky Poker.

I understand your angst, & I'd be the same if I were still playing online MTT's, but the world of online poker has changed beyond recognition.

And you seem to have done OK at Bounty Hunters, you won a Mini Avenger last year.
    it certainly has!
    one site I use had an 11/22/55 nightly game, then flipped over to almost all bounties, with lower starting stacks! result = lower Gtd + less players.
    i absolutely agree with you, lots of sites have gone and are going that way. obviously the number show that is what is popular. but i mean wait, there is not room for people like me once a week?

thankfully Ipoker has still seen the light and reintroduced a few games during the week, and + a couple of fantastic events during the weekend, 7.50, 22,33 all price ranges. So a rival site, now offers something for EVERYONE, sky cannot say that (sunday 11 game should be 10k start not 5), which is a shame.

all bounties do, is encourage all in poker, and reducing paid places and/or value.
    yeah I had a win, using a simple tactic, buy in x2 + add on... all in poker till double up.
    then treat it as a normal game. a win does not mean i like the game however. it was a nice win, and a few places along the way. problem is, when die quickly, simply gives a feelings of not played.
    i mean imagine- a game i have won, you would think I love it right? nope, hate it.

theb11 Sunday mini main event is easily the best game sky has to offer, but why oh why is it a 5k start game. just one step needless closer to bingo. 10k start makes it perfect.

i have done well from poker across the board, made good money, won enough tournaments to pay for trips etc, it is a fun game to play, don't think i will ever stop as long as it pays for itself. However sadly, for me and anyone like me, sky now has one playable game!
    the sunday main event (what a fantastic event that is btw, the game i will now play when I win decent elsewhere)

From what you are saying, sky has no intention of introducing even one decent stack "old school" game in the 11-33 price zone, so what is there to say.
    good luck all, and yeah yeah I know, I wont be missed. and don't even get me started on BB antes being introduced live. way to make live poker a game of bingo!! I guess 37 = old man now!!!!

P.S thanks for the replies, I appreciate your time.
  • DozzaDozza Member Posts: 286
    edited November 2022
    Very few on this site will want to put in the hours to master the game of poker, we prefer to go all-in on the very 1st hand and pray that our hand holds in order to try and get bounty.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    RedderzSmall blind50.0050.001885.00
    chiprab111Big blind100.00150.001900.00
    Your hole cards
    • K
    • A
    DozzaRaise200.00350.001800.00
    ReddishFold
    Azazel93Fold
    RedderzFold
    chiprab111All-in1900.002250.000.00
    DozzaAll-in1800.004050.000.00