You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sex offender, 62, is jailed for life after burning professional poker player to death.

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,536
Susie Zhao, 33, was brutally raped at motel by the twisted homeless man before he doused her with gasoline - but he vows to APPEAL

Jeffery Morris, 62, was sentenced to life without parole on Thursday for the murder of Susie 'Susie Q' Zhao, 33, in July 2020. He indicated that he would appeal the verdict, stating: 'There's a lot I'd like to say...I'll wait till I come back for an appeal and begin again.' Prosecutors took less than an hour to convict him of brutally raping, tying up, and burning Zhao alive. The two met at a Waterford Township motel on July 12, 2020, before going to a remote area, where her body was found. A medical examiner estimated that Zhao suffered burns to at least 90 percent of her body. Prosecutors said the crime played out Morris' depraved sexual fantasy, which included brutality against Asians and bondage.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11419145/Sex-offender-62-sentenced-life-prison-raping-burning-alive-pro-poker-player-33.html