You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Everywhere (Live)

Comments

• Options
    raggy94raggy94 Member Posts: 149
    Banger
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,209
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,209
    How have the hellraisers of Fleetwood Mac survived so long? As Christine McVie dies at 79, DOMINIC MIDGLEY looks back on the life of a '70s icon

DOMINIC MIDGLEY: Nobody did rock 'n' roll excess quite like 1970s supergroup Fleetwood Mac. They flew to tour dates by private plane and, on arrival, 14 black limousines would be waiting for them at the airport. John McVie, Christine McVie, Lindsey Buckingham, Stevie Nicks and Mick Fleetwood are pictured above, while Christine McVie is pictured inset with Stevie Nicks. They and their entourage would be ferried to the swankiest hotel in town where each band member would repair to a suite repainted in the colour of their choice. There, a pick-me-up would be on hand in the form of, say, an eighth of an ounce of cocaine. Indeed, the distribution of Class A drugs was so formalised that the daily hand-out of coke was listed on the band's tour schedule and their dealer was credited on album covers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11492625/DOMINIC-MIDGLEY-hellraisers-Fleetwood-Mac-survived-long.html
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    That Fleetwood Mac tour in the OP was excellent. A YouTube recommendation got me into them a few years ago and they are now one of my favourite bands.