You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

World Cup Predictor, And the winner is…….

12346»

Comments

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Its half time in the 2 games to decide the prizes.

the 3rd / 4th place play off is evenly matched with @TVSpice possibly having the upper hand if it goes to a tie break, @lucy4 still in it though.

The final looks one side with @angela124 taking a 4-1 lead in the 2nd half tomorrow. What will @tomgoodum do with their prediction, will they change it by DM so its not revealed until kick off. Could this be second guessed.
    All will be revealed tomorrow.

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,727
    Hi @coo1-um
    Has my opponent chosen for the final? The only thing I see is np which I presume is no picks?
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Hi @coo1-um
    Has my opponent chosen for the final? The only thing I see is np which I presume is no picks?

Not picked yet. And you have the option to change your score right until kick off.
    ? Means result picked but not revealed until kick off.
  • Options
    Angela124Angela124 Member Posts: 71
    Yes @tomgoodun I pm'd my selections. GL I was cheering on Morocco to be the first African team to finish in a top 3 in a world cup and thought their overall tournament they deserved it
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,096
    I should've read the rules properly as I didn't realise the Corners/SOT were within 3 places but it's been a great comp @coo1-um. How about an F.A. CUP compo based on the same principle?
  • Options
    coo1-um said:

tomgoodun said:

Hi @coo1-um

Not picked yet. And you have the option to change your score right until kick off.
    ? Means result picked but not revealed until kick off.
    I have sent a message with my prediction in it @coo1-um you might have missed it as i sent both scores separately will send again
  • Options
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,648
    Well played Angela , and a well run comp thanks @coo1-um
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,556
    Another well done & many thanx @coo1-um
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,242
    Congratulations to @Angela124 and another thanks to @coo1-um for a great compeition. Finally thanks to @Tikay10 for offering up the prizes. The world cup has been a great one but this competition has just made it even better!
  • Options
    And they think its all over. well it is.

Well played to the following;

@TVSpice wins a £5.50 tournament token for winning the play off
    @tomgoodun runner up, had too much to do in the second half wins a £11 tournament token.

And the winner presently with this wonderful gold coloured trophy. (providing its printed in full colour, paper and ink not provided).

@Angela124

Whilst i accept the trophy picture is the main prize @Angela124 also wins a £33 tournament token.

If the winners could let @tikay10 know which games they wish to play i am sure he will sort for you. Please allow enough time to process your request

Thank you to everyone for contributing.

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,096
    Well done @coo1-um a great competition and think about my earlier post as an F.A. Cup compo in the new year that can run until the final in May.
  • Options
    Thanks guys that was good fun, thanks for organising and sky for the prizes
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 777
    edited December 2022
    Thanks for running this @coo1-um , you've done a great job with it and it's been fun to be a part of and to follow.

Congrats to the winners!
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,727
    Massive thanks to @coo1-um for running this , and to sky for the prizes.
    Congrats to the winner, well played.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,076

Just a quick note to thank @coo1-um for doing such a wonderful job with this. It engaged many people for many weeks, & the whole thing was held in great spirits. Threads like this, run by the players, are exactly why we have a forum.

It could not have been run better imo, so a big "thank you" to Mr @coo1-um.