You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Win added prizes with the Orfordable league (Xmas party edition)- Join now

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,026
edited December 2022 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2022 Orfordable League, December Week 5 of 5

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on January 6th 2023

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1:December 2nd- Winner: Unregged player; League leader: Toffeeandy

Week 2: December 9th- Winner: stokefc; League leader: THEHERDEIE

Week 3: December 16th- Winner: giesahaun; League leader: THEHERDEIE

Week 4: December 23rd- Winner: FLASHJONNY; League leader: giesahaun

Week 5: December 30th- Winner: unregged player; League Winner: giesahaun; Runner-up: FLASHJONNY

Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday January 6th 2023
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday January 6th 2023

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Players will be automatically entered into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday January 6th 2023

Comments

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,026
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. This year has flown by (again) so here we are with our final Orfy of 2022, the Christmas Edition. There are 5 Orfy tournies this month but you still need just two scores to qualify for a prize although the more Orfys you play, the better the chance you will have of taking one of those prizes. With that being said I would like to wish you all the very best of luck.
    There are just 23 days until Santa will have come and gone so let me be the first to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas & a Prosperous New Year.
    Here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk. There were 31 starters last night with 16 being Orfy regged and of those 6 made the FT (+ 11th, 12th & 13th places), so a very good effort indeed.
    In 10th place, taking the FT wooden spoon, was @THEHERDEIE who is a regular in these reports, his last FT was two weeks ago, and now sits in 6th place overall, well played Mr Herdeie.
    One spot higher in 9th place last night was @MAXALLY, he last graced the FT three weeks ago, who now sits handily placed in 5th overall, well played Alan.
    We make a two place jump up to 7th, which is where @bornablade finished last night, another who made the FT two weeks ago, he now takes 4th place overall, well played blade.
    One place higher, taking 6th last night, was @fredsgirl, her last appearance on the FT was back in August where she had four FTs in the month and took the overall honours, she is poised to strike from 3rd place overall, well played Paula.
    Another place higher in 5th place last night was @weecheez1, he last made the FT in September, who now is flying high in 2nd place overall, well played cheez.
    Yet another place higher was @Toffeeandy, who is having a very good run at the moment with finishes of 6th, 6th & 4th in the last three weeks to leave him sitting proudly at the top of the League (which I am certain he would swap in a heartbeat if his beloved Everton could repeat his feat lol), very well played Andy.
    Thank you to everyone who played, I hope to see you all next week.
    Here is the League table after December Week 1

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well and keeping warm. There are just 16 more days until Santa pops down the chimney so that must mean this is Week 2 of 5 for this month. With four more weeks to go, including tonight, there are oodles of time for everyone to post a couple of good scores and maybe take one of the prizes so I wish everyone who plays the very best of luck. Here is the Autoreg list

• GrowUrOwnGrowUrOwn Member Posts: 7
    Kindly count me in @GrowUrOwn >:)

Am I missing out not joining a team, any offers?
    GrowUrOwn said:

Kindly count me in @GrowUrOwn >:)

Am I missing out not joining a team, any offers?

Hi @GrowUrOwn, welcome aboard the good ship Orfy. I shall add you to the list so that you will be able to check your score when I post in the morning. Teamwise you will not be missing anything as non really exist anymore so with that I will wish you good luck for tonight & see you on the tables.

Andy
    Good morning Orfordablers, I hope everyone is keeping the cold out. We had 37 players that took to the start line last night with 20 being Orfy regged and of those, 6 made the FT.
    We start this week with congratulations going to @stokefc for taking the win last night, his first FT this month, leaving him in 8th place overall following a six place climb, very well played Sean.
    From the FT gold medal winner to the FT wooden spoonist we go as @daggers747 took 10th place last night, also a first FT of the month, which helped him move up 4 places into 5th overall, well played daggers.
    A rise of 6 places into 4th overall was the result of @Boomswitch making his first FT of the month and finishing in 7th place last night, well played Boom.
    Also making his first FT of the month (after knocking me out...meeeeh!) was @FLASHJONNY . a 4th place finish was enough to move him up by 8 places into 3rd overall, well played Jonny.
    Yet another first time FT'er this month was @THECHIMP whose 5th place last night helped him to climb by 6 places into 2nd overall, well played Mr Chimp.
    The first player to make it two out of two FTs this month is @THEHERDEIE who finished in 3rd place last night, which helped him climb to the very top of the League on a score of 13, very well played Mr Herdeie.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all again next week.
    Here is the updated League table after December Week 2

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well and keeping warm. Just nine days before Christmas and we are already on Week 3 (of 5), the mid point of our tournament month so there are three opportunities to get to good scores in the search for a prize. The leading score at the moment is 13, held by @THEHERDEIE, so everyone still has a good chance of winning one of those prizes with two good runs from three weeks. Good luck to all who play tonight and here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk, we have made it through Week 3 so just two more weeks left in this month and also the year. Onto last nights' renewal where there were 36 starters, with 16 being Orfy regged and of those 6 made the FT.
    A first FT this month went the way of @wynne1938 who finished in 4th place last night and has moved up by a healthy 8 places into 7th overall, well played Wynne.
    Winning a tournament is never an easy thing to do but basking in the warm glow of victory is just what @giesahaun will be doing after taking the win last night, also climbing 13 places into 6th overall, congratulations and very well played giesahaun.
    A second FT this month, where she finished in 4th place, helped @fredsgirl climb a very good 6 places into 4th place overall, well played Paula.
    Also making a 2nd FT, finishing in 9th last night, @FLASHJONNY retains his 3rd place overall but is a little bit nearer a prize, well played Jonny.
    Second (overall) after Week 1, seventh after Week 2 and back to second after Week 3 with another FT this month, @weecheez1 seems to be putting the yo-yo effect to good use with a 7th place last night, well played cheez.
    Yet another FT went the way of @THEHERDEIE, who consolidated his lead at the top of the League with his second 3rd place finish in a row, well played Mr Herdeie.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all next week. Here is the updated League table after December Week 3

Good morning and Merry Christmas Orfy folk. Sorry that I am a tad late in posting but been out Xmas veg shopping lol. We have reached Week 4 (of 5) with @THEHERDEIE sitting atop the League on a score of 6 so anyone hoping to claim a prize by the end of next week's tourney needs to step up and have two good finishes, it can be done.
    Good luck to whomever plays tonight, here is the autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk, it is all change at the top. There were 30 players last night with 17 being Orfy regged and of those 6 made the FT.
    A first appearance in this month's Orfy led all the way to the FT for @FORDAKIDZ who finished in 9th place last night, well played John.
    The first half of a family FT double went the way of @goldnballz who. after finishing in 10th place last night, remains in 12th overall, well played Keith.
    A second FT this month for @bornablade who, after finishing in 8th place, made a very good jump up the League of nine places into 6th overall, well played blade.
    A third FT of the month, completing the family FT double (& winning the bragging rights), was claimed by @fredsgirl who remains in 4th overall after her 2nd place last night, well played Paula.
    Our League leader for the past two weeks @THEHERDEIE was looking at FOUR FT's in a row but fell just two places short in 12th last night and as a consequence fell 2 places into 3rd overall, well played Mr Herdeie.
    Another with a third FT of the month was @FLASHJONNY who took home a nice Christmas bonus after taking the WIN last night, leaving him sitting in 2nd overall on a score of 5, congratulations and very well played Jonny.
    A second FT this month, finishing in 3rd place last night, was enough to help @giesahaun climb the requisite five places needed to take the League lead with a score of 4 and just one more week remaining. well played giesahaun.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, just one more week to claim a prize so I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope to see you all next week. Here is the updated League table after December Week 4

• Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    @SidV79 - wishing you and all the Orfy folk a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks as always for running this fun comp and providing the updates.

Haven't been able to play the Orfy this month, but look forward to being a part of it again in the New Year :smile:
    Asho28 said:

@SidV79 - wishing you and all the Orfy folk a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks as always for running this fun comp and providing the updates.

Haven't been able to play the Orfy this month, but look forward to being a part of it again in the New Year :smile:

Hi Ash, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too, I hope you have a lovely time. Look forward to seeing back at the tables next year

Andy
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas. We are on the fifth and final week of this month so who will be collecting a prize once the dust has settled on tonight's tourney? Good luck to ev eryone who playa tonight. Here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk, another monthly tourney has reached its' conclusion along with another year. There were 34 starters this week with 18 being Orfy regged and of those 4 made the FT.
    A first FT of the month for @supercrazy our highest placed player last night, finishing in 4th place and leaving him in 19th overall, well played Mr crazy.
    Another FT first timer this month, finishing in 6th place last night, was @diamondlee who climbed 5 places up into 12th overall, well played Lee.
    A second FT in a row saw another family FT double with the runner-up in that particular contest, for a second time in as many weeks, being @goldnballz, who finished in 7th place last night which helped him climb the table by 4 places into 8th overall, well played Keith.
    The second half of the family FT double was making her FOURTH FT of this month as @fredsgirl took 5th place last night, alongside the family honours, to leave her in 4th place overall, remarkable consistency and very well played Paula.
    With none of the top three making the FT they all remain in exactly the same places as last week, i.e., third place goes to @THEHERDEIE, who led the league after two 3rd place finishes, unlucky but very well played Mr Herdeie.
    Second place overall goes to last week's winner @FLASHJONNY, with a score of 5, very well played Jonny.
    Our final League winner of 2022 is @giesahaun, who took the win two weeks ago and followed that up with a 3rd place last week to take the overall crown by a single point, well played gies.
    Congratulations to both of the prizewinners, who will both be automatically entered into next Friday's 9.30pm £11 BH.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all next week, Happy New Year to you all. Here is the final table after December Week 5