You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

My mother was 16 when I was born, my father just 14.

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,209
More shockingly, they were BROTHER AND SISTER... but despite being the product of incest I'm NOT tainted goods

TERESA WEILER: After years of being asked about my family status - first about children, now about grandchildren - you'd think I'd be used to it. Yet there's no way I can share the real reason it never happened (Right: Teresa Weiler pictured with her adopted family). My mother was 16 when I was born, my father just 14. More shocking still, they were brother and sister. When I discovered the truth, I knew I could never have a baby. The risk that it might be born with an abnormality because of the close genetic relationship between my parents was just too great. However, I've found it harder to forgive myself. I tell myself that I did what I could with the knowledge I had at the time. But I'm paying a heavy price for my decisions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-11496437/I-children-mother-father-brother-sister.html