You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Friday 16th December. Very busy night, Destinycod, Doooobs & Mr Channing all excel

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,810
edited December 2023 in Poker Chat
With impeccable timing @Sky__James increased many of the guarantees last night and was rewarded with possibly one of the busiest regular Friday nights of the year.

In a nod back to the good old days, the Avenger came in at £9,480, & fittingly it went to class act @destinycod. He flits about from site to site, live to online, but is a formidable opponent, & he had quite a night, winning the Main, & running 2nd in both Turbo & Quickdraw. Runner-up @anjie1970 has a stellar record on Sky Poker too, though mainly 12 years or more ago. @Doooobs ran 4th, then ran out as the Quickdraw winner later in the evening. He's playing most of the Xmas UKOPS, but has he peaked too soon?

In the Mini another lovely result as the veteran @MacMonster took the win. He loves playing in Nottingham, he was 8th in a UKIPT for £22,000, & won a Sky Poker SPT for over £12,000, both at DTD.

It's been a very long time indeed since BWBH made £5,900, but the recent move to 9pm has been inspired. And in typical fashion, @NChanning chose his time to win it with great care. If he were a racehorse he'd finish down the field in handicaps at Wolverhampton all season then win the Royal Hunt Cup off bottom weight. Great result Neil, that's Christmas sorted.

The new 9 @ 9 made it's 2nd appearance last night & came in at a healthy £1,071. @Tastysnack had been AWOL for 4 days but returned to take it down, and also ran 2nd to @ILIKE2FISH in the Mega.

Lots of other winners I really should mention but it's Saturday & I've already exceeded my time allocation by a long way, so that's it for today.

Comments