You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky poker tour 2023 dates

Hi I was wondering if you had a schedule for next year. Trying to plan around my work, cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,174

@Unshookone

Hi,

No dates have been announced yet, though it looks like the first stop in 2023 will be at Brighton in the early Spring.
  • Options
    UnshookoneUnshookone Member Posts: 9
    Nice Brighton would be a cool stop, would be nice to know the dates asap.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    @Unshookone

Hi,

I now have two PROVISIONAL dates for 2023 SPT's. These are not official yet, so book travel/hotels etc at your own risk, but I'd be greatly surprised if they change.

3rd to 5th March - BRIGHTON

2nd to 4th June - GLASGOW

• Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Oh, only played (badly) live once before, but mite be tempted to appear @ Glesga...Alea i presume?
  • Options
    Glenelg said:

Oh, only played (badly) live once before, but mite be tempted to appear @ Glesga...Alea i presume?

Yup. Be great if you could make it.

• Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    Pleaseeeeeeeee make Brighton a different date
  • Options
    Yes , I’ve double checked, if at all possible make Brighton a different weekend. Sadly I have just received a Christmas present taking me to a different part of the country that weekend.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,162
    Tikay10 said:

@Unshookone

Hi,

I now have two PROVISIONAL dates for 2023 SPT's. These are not official yet, so book travel/hotels etc at your own risk, but I'd be greatly surprised if they change.

3rd to 5th March - BRIGHTON

4th to 6th June - GLASGOW

@Tikay10

Hi Tony .........HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

........Thanks for putting up the PROVISIONAL dates for the early 2023 SPT's ......is there any reason why Glasgow is 4th - 6th June, which I believe is Sunday to Tuesday? :*
  • Options

@MISTY4ME

Apologies, Glasgow is likely to be, as you suggest;

2nd to 4th June

• Options
    edited January 2023
    I take it that’s a no to alternate Brighton dates. Understand fully , was looking forward to getting to play live and see everyone again. Hopefully later on In The year.
  • Options
    pompeynic said:

I take it that’s a no to alternate Brighton dates. Understand fully , was looking forward to getting to play live and see everyone again. Hopefully later on In The year.

@pompeynic

Sadly not Nick, though I must stress those dates are not official. I'd be surprised if they changed though.
  • Options
    subzero1subzero1 Member Posts: 76
    hi ive always wanted to play an spt event and the one at brighton suits me.
    Three questions can you buy in directly on the day or do you have to qualify online.
    Is the buy in still 220 and is it 2 day 1's friday and saturday and a day 2.Thanks.
  • Options
    subzero1 said:

hi ive always wanted to play an spt event and the one at brighton suits me.
    Three questions can you buy in directly on the day or do you have to qualify online.
    Is the buy in still 220 and is it 2 day 1's friday and saturday and a day 2.Thanks.

@subzero1

Hi,

"can you buy in directly on the day or do you have to qualify online?".

You can do either. There will be satellites on Sky Poker, but you can buy in at the venue on the day if you wish.

"Is the buy in still 220?"

Not confirmed yet but I believe it will be £200 + £30 reg fee.

"is it 2 day 1's friday and saturday and a day 2?"

Yes.

Hopefully we'll see you there.
  • Options

@Unshookone @subzero1 @pompeynic @MISTY4ME

The first two 2023 SPT dates have now been officially confirmed.

Brighton - 3rd to 5th March

Glasgow - 2nd to 4th June

Please note the Buy In & Reg fee have both changed from previous years - it's now £220 + £30.

Satellites for Brighton will start on Friday 10th February & run until Thursday 2nd March.
  • Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    Hi Tony , Caravaggio aka BOB has a seat carried over from last year which of course is a £220 seat , he has asked me will he still be able to use it to play Brighton which is now £250 , i said not got a clue , so thought i would ask on here for him
  • Options
    HANSON said:

Hi Tony , Caravaggio aka BOB has a seat carried over from last year which of course is a £220 seat , he has asked me will he still be able to use it to play Brighton which is now £250 , i said not got a clue , so thought i would ask on here for him

@HANSON

Yes, the seat remains valid, though he'll need to pay the extra £30 at the venue on the day.
  • Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    Tikay10 said:

HANSON said:

@HANSON

Yes, the seat remains valid, though he'll need to pay the extra £30 at the venue on the day.
    He has now asked me does he have to use it for Brighton or can he leave it for a different venue on the tour like Manchester or Glasgow ...
    Sorry to ask another ? on his behalf
  • Options
    HANSON said:

Tikay10 said:

HANSON said:

@HANSON

He has now asked me does he have to use it for Brighton or can he leave it for a different venue on the tour like Manchester or Glasgow ...
    Sorry to ask another ? on his behalf
    @HANSON

Yeah, that's fine too.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 512
    Can I buy in direct online using my balance, Tikay, or does it need to be on the day?

Also, will some NLH cash games be running for people that bust early please? I think it was only PLO last time I played Brighton and I was twiddling my thumbs waiting for my ride to finish.
  • Options
    Bean81 said:

Can I buy in direct online using my balance, Tikay, or does it need to be on the day?

Also, will some NLH cash games be running for people that bust early please? I think it was only PLO last time I played Brighton and I was twiddling my thumbs waiting for my ride to finish.

@Bean81

Direct Buy-in on Sky Poker usually opens 1 or 2 days before the event, on the Wednesday or Thursday.

There will almost certainly be cash games running in the evenings, & I'll be surprised if there are not several NLH games running even though the Brighton locals are big PLO fans.