You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

JACKPOT NAPS - DECEMBER 26TH/27TH - KEMPTON KING GEORGE FESTIVAL

2»

Comments

• vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,296
    OVERALL TABLE AFTER KEMPTON KING GEORGE FESTIVAL DAY ONE

STAYORGO== 486 runners 137 winners 349 losers- £(42.54)
    RABDENIRO== 482 runners 116 winners 366 losers- £(97.67)
    SIDV79 ==== 470 runners 101 winners 369 losers- £(109.43)
    ZADOC ==== 486 runners 80 winners 406 losers-£(114.59)
    MAXALLY === 487 runners 96 winners 391 losers- £(143.24)
    VAIGRET==== 483 runners 67 winners 416 losers- £(234.13)

THEFALL ==== 341 Runners 59 Winners 282 Losers - £(90.54)
    JOMALONE===20 runners 2 winners 18 losers- £(16.61)
    KEMPTON KING GEORGE FESTIVAL TABLE

The table finished with some nice profits and some losses but at least we all got some winners. TERRY got GLIMPSE OF GALA at 4/1 but ROGER also added BOOTHILL 7/4, REMASTERED11/2 AND NO ORDINARY JOE 10/3 to that to win the day and pip GRAHAM for top spot who also had REMASTERED AND NO ORDINARY JOE.
    ERIC also had REMASTERED and BOOTHILL.
    1. ZADOC ==== 13 runners 6 winners 7 losers- £13.33
    2. STAYORGO== 13 runners 6 winners 7 losers- £11.22
    3. RABDENIRO== 13 runners 5 winners 8 losers- £3.39
    4. MAXALLY === 13 runners 4 winners 9 losers- £(2.36)
    5. VAIGRET=== 13 runners 2 winner 11 losers - £ (2.50)
    6. THE FALL ===13 runners 2 Winner 11 losers - £(8.11)
    7. SIDV79 ==== 13 runners 2 winners 11 losers- £(9.11)
    8. JOMALONE== 13 runners 2 Winner 11 losers - £(9.61)
    FINAL OVERALL TABLE FOR 2022

ROGER'S last festival win meant't he pipped ANDY for 3rd but the top accolades are for others.
    Firstly congrats to GRAHAM fora storming win by nearly £60 and a loss of only £37.71
    over nearly 500 naps is very good. (Lets hope he confirms this table is right when he gets home tonight). WELL DONE G.
    SECOND goes to ERIC who vowed at the start of the year to improve and despite a slight worry near the end he came back strongly over the last couple of festivals to rightly keep second place . Well done mate.
    It was great to see a couple of newbies join and they are staying with us next year so TERRY has a slight chance of avoiding the WOODEN SPOON he so spectactuarly won this year.

1. STAYORGO== 492 runners 139 winners 353 losers- £(37.71)
    2. RABDENIRO== 488 runners 118 winners 370 losers- £(94.42)
    3. ZADOC ==== 492 runners 84 winners 408 losers-£(102.01)
    4. SIDV79 ==== 476 runners 102 winners 374 losers- £(112.68)
    5. MAXALLY === 493 runners 97 winners 396 losers- £(146.49)
    6. VAIGRET==== 489 runners 68 winners 421 losers- £(235.13)
    THEFALL ==== 347 Runners 59 Winners 288 Losers - £(96.54)
    JOMALONE===26 runners 2 winners 24 losers- £(22.61)
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,222
    WP for running it Terry, sure you'll be at the other end of the table next year :), also cheers for G and Max for what they do.
    rabdeniro said:

WP for running it Terry, sure you'll be at the other end of the table next year :), also cheers for G and Max for what they do.

thanks Eric sent you a pm on here and as I said well played mate
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    edited December 2022

Link removed (Incorrect number of selections)
    edited December 2022

Link removed (Incorrect number of selections)
    edited December 2022
    Many thanks @vaigret for running it and making it such fun with your write ups etc. I appreciate all the work and enthusiasm that you put into it. Even though you didn't have a great season yourself, you were always full of encouragement for others. I am sure, with your knowledge of form and horsemanship, that 2023 will be better for you.

Also thanks to @MAXALLY for helping with results etc.

Indeed, thanks to ALL the players for the sporting way in which you have participated. I just happened to run hot this year, but 2023 is a clean slate for all, so I am sure it is going to be quite a challenge for me, to attempt to retain the trophy. Something that no one has managed before, so it will be tough, but I will have fun trying.

I hope the new sheet system has made it a bit easier for you @vaigret . Looking forward to both comps in 2023 and a warm welcome to @Accipiter and @JoMalone.

Best of luck to you all!

I hope 2023 is good to you, on and off the tables and, of course, the racecourse!
    StayOrGo said:

Many thanks @vaigret for running it and making it such fun with your write ups etc. I appreciate all the work and enthusiasm that you put into it. Even though you didn't have a great season yourself, you were always full of encouragement for others. I am sure, with your knowledge of form and horsemanship, that 2023 will be better for you.

Also thanks to @MAXALLY for helping with results etc.

Indeed, thanks to ALL the players for the sporting way in which you have participated. I just happened to run hot this year, but 2023 is a clean slate for all, so I am sure it is going to be quite a challenge for me, to attempt to retain the trophy. Something that no one has managed before, so it will be tough, but I will have fun trying.

I hope the new sheet system has made it a bit easier for you @vaigret . Looking forward to both comps in 2023 and a warm welcome to @Accipiter and @JoMalone.

Best of luck to you all!

I hope 2023 is good to you, on and off the tables and, of course, the racecourse!

Thanks for all the kind words Graham @StayOrGo but couldnt do it without you.However how come you have 7 more total predictions than me . Cant work out
    edited December 2022
    your and mine after Cheltenham International same +13 come to mine not yours as far as i can see.Seems to have gone wrong on day one sheet
    vaigret said:

your and mine after Cheltenham International same +13 come to mine not yours as far as i can see.Seems to have gone wrong on day one sheet

Will check it out at the end of Poker session tonight. I did it in a bit of a rush so may be a copy/paste error.
    StayOrGo said:

vaigret said:

Will check it out at the end of Poker session tonight. I did it in a bit of a rush so may be a copy/paste error.
    no probs no rush
    Hi @vaigret I only have 3 more than you which is correct, (I think) but I think I have everyone as 7 selections too many, which was a fall out from the abandoned fixture.

Will sort out later tonight
    edited December 2022
    edited December 2022
    DAY2: 2022 KEMPTON KING GEORGE RESULTS: (NEW LINK Permanent copy)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQGJGyqYyNMRy7dz-csyP4QEPx-sY2gOw0ULek9cUv_AHT2KA2Cd37vcar6qcUChUDVVUMieMjb-0qm/pubhtml

FINAL STANDINGS (Should be correct @vaigret)
    Hi Terry, the above should be correct now. They match your totals. You just need to change the Opening post to the two links above, as the old link still has the incorrect number of selections.
    StayOrGo said:

Hi Terry, the above should be correct now. They match your totals. You just need to change the Opening post to the two links above, as the old link still has the incorrect number of selections.

done proper job