You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Hate Speech ?

lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,109
I've been banned from Face Book for posting the following after the final as FB deem it to be hate speech, I'm pretty sure I've seen worse things posted that didn't lead to sanctions, it just seems a bit petty to me.

'Well done the Argies and **** the French'

Comments

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,288
    I think your error was congratulating the Argies. :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited December 2022
    lucy4 said:

I've been banned from Face Book for posting the following after the final as FB deem it to be hate speech, I'm pretty sure I've seen worse things posted that didn't lead to sanctions, it just seems a bit petty to me.

@lucy4

AI has a long way to go before it becomes a useful tool. No way that was "hate speech" but AI can't reason things out.
  • Options
    Enut said:

I think your error was congratulating the Argies. :)

I did wonder at first which part it referred to.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

lucy4 said:

@lucy4

AI has a long way to go before it becomes a useful tool. No way that was "hate speech" but AI can't reason things out.
    I actually appealed against the decision (just to see what happened) and FB said it's been reviewed and the ban still stands, is that all done by AI and not by actual people ? Who knows in this digital/AI age. I don't care about the ban it's just the principle of the matter that I've been accused of 'Hate Speech'.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

@lucy4

I'm only guessing, but yes, I'd imagine the appeal was handled by AI too. It's SO much cheaper than real people.....
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,556
    @lucy4 gonna guess.... maybe you have "previous"?
  • Options
    Glenelg said:

@lucy4 gonna guess.... maybe you have "previous"?

You're right I do have "previous" and here it is, I simply re-posted a Paddy Power post which as you can see in my reply was acceptable from PP but not from my share of the original PP post. Also the original PP post was shared by over 9500 people, I did ask FB how many of those 'sharers' also got the same warning but alas they didn't reply.