You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Edwina Currie gets emergency hip operation after freak dog attack

Comments

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,288
    Interesting that the link above mentions that she was injured by another dog whilst walking her own German Shepherd dog, hers was on a lead and the other dog off the lead and uncontrolled.

In the Daily Mail they report it as a German shepherd that knocked her down after lunging at her. As an owner of two GSDs I would be interested to find out who is reporting this correctly, unless of course both dogs were GSDs.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,534
    Enut said:

Interesting that the link above mentions that she was injured by another dog whilst walking her own German Shepherd dog, hers was on a lead and the other dog off the lead and uncontrolled.

In the Daily Mail they report it as a German shepherd that knocked her down after lunging at her. As an owner of two GSDs I would be interested to find out who is reporting this correctly, unless of course both dogs were GSDs.

Edwina Currie's neighbour DENIES ex-Tory MP's claims that his German Shepherd knocked her over and left her needing a hip replacement - insisting she tripped over her OWN terrier dogs

EXCLUSIVE: Terry O'Malley, 78, launched a defence of his dog Belle, five, who Edwina Currie claimed left her 'totally mashed up' after the dog lunged at her near her home in Whaley Bridge.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11579541/Edwina-Curries-neighbour-DENIES-ex-Tory-MPs-claims-German-Shepherd-knocked-over.html
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    I wonder what eggactly happened.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    mumsie said:

I wonder what eggactly happened.

@mumsie is a man with a long memory. Very good.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    It was a Major incident jumping on her bones.