You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

tables wont load, HELP!!!!

crow01crow01 Member Posts: 163
edited April 2010 in Community Help & Advice
vegas tables seem to be opening fine....

i'm on a dongle and my connection is fine...

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited March 2010
    Hey there Crow01,

I could attempt to give you some piecemeal advice but let me forward this thread over to our technical guys who will hopefully get back to you with some more conclusive advice/solutions.

Thanks
  • crow01crow01 Member Posts: 163
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: tables wont load, HELP!!!!:
    Hey there Crow01, I could attempt to give you some piecemeal advice but let me forward this thread over to our technical guys who will hopefully get back to you with some more conclusive advice/solutions. Thanks
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    cheers rich, obviously i would like to get back to the tables asap :p
    i was on the live chat last night for maybe an hour and just got nowhere.....

thanks in advance!!!

Dan
  • ACBRO67ACBRO67 Member Posts: 86
    edited March 2010
    Had the problem with Google Chrome. Deleted it and restarted computer. All OK with Firefox and IE after the restarting but didn't check them prior to restarting.
    edited March 2010
    have so say i'm not very impressed by the response of anyone from skypoker, i posted this at 10am, its now 9 and a half hours later and still no response, i was on live chat for an hour until they cut me off. customer service leaves much to be desired it seems......
    edited March 2010
    another hour on live chat wasted.........
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited March 2010
    my tables wont open if i have the screen on zoom, dont know if that helps----you could try uninstalling firefox and downloading it again because they had a new version out the other day and i had to download an upgrade to make my add ons compatible, delete all history and cookies before you try this---and when its done you may have go into security and allow pop ups and cookies from skypoker.com---to do this just go to----tools----options---content---where it says block pop up windows, click exceptions and then add www.skypoker.com as an exception, this should do zeee trick---gl

ps. you may also have to click to accept cookies from sites----tools---options----privacy---accept cookies--gl m8
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited March 2010
    have so say i'm not very impressed by the response of anyone from skypoker, i posted this at 10am, its now 9 and a half hours later and still no response, i was on live chat for an hour until they cut me off. customer service leaves much to be desired it seems......
    Posted by crow01

I'm really sorry about this one Crow01. let me give the guys another nudge and see if i can get some advice posted for you.
  • Sky_TechSky_Tech Member Posts: 23
    edited March 2010
    crow01 - did the advice from oynutter help? He is an experienced SkyPoker player and knows our site well.

If you still have an issue can you go here and look for the follwoing file and let me know if it is present;

C:\windows\system32\BtwVdpCapFilter.dll

Or have you installed an app called tuxvision

Cheers,

Sky Tech
    edited March 2010
    crow01 - did the advice from oynutter help? He is an experienced SkyPoker player and knows our site well. If you still have an issue can you go here and look for the follwoing file and let me know if it is present; C:\windows\system32\BtwVdpCapFilter.dll Or have you installed an app called tuxvision Cheers, Sky Tech
    Posted by Sky_Tech
    still not working tech team, also i have searched for that file and cant find it.......

update i uninstalled IE and firefox and google, ran a combofix, then reinstalled IE and google chrome, the tables occasionally load up now on IE. but they cannot be trusted too, ie cannot enter tournaments etc.

• Spike2120Spike2120 Member Posts: 112
    edited March 2010
    crow IE is so temperamental at the best of times, and as for chrome well ive used it twice and got total opposite results, first time worked like a charm second time well crashed.

Firefox is so much more reliable and I have only had the odd occasion where the tables have played up normally due to peak times running through the internet slowing down my speed.

If this does not work on firefox then I would say its more likely a possible problem with connection

Oh you may need to download flash again I think there is a slight issue with downloading it for firefox and IE dont ask lol, aint got a clue

Hope this helps

Spike2120
    edited March 2010
    crow----did you try as above---firefox definitely seems to work best with sky--but remember to add sky as exception as described--hope this helps----make sure that firefox is your default browser and it should definitely work----also, it might be useful if you do a modem speed test and post your connection speed, anything over 150kbs should work ok for a single table
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited March 2010
    crow IE is so temperamental at the best of times, and as for chrome well ive used it twice and got total opposite results, first time worked like a charm second time well crashed. Firefox is so much more reliable and I have only had the odd occasion where the tables have played up normally due to peak times running through the internet slowing down my speed. If this does not work on firefox then I would say its more likely a possible problem with connection Oh you may need to download flash again I think there is a slight issue with downloading it for firefox and IE dont ask lol, aint got a clue Hope this helps Spike2120
    Posted by Spike2120

Chrome is marvelous. You have to re-size windowns into and out of mini view but it rocks stability wise for any number of tables.
    edited April 2010
    cheers nutter, i have done like you said and will let you know how it turns out.....

thanks again
    edited April 2010
    n1 crow--gl with it--- I noticed you are on a dongle there--- when mine plays up I have to move it around to find the best speed--- I go to the eircom speed test page, then I keep testing the speed while I move the dongle slightly-- I can usually find a reliable spot this way--- I will post the link here for you--test your speed, then just click back to test it again---when you think its ok, test it on the "large graphic" while you monitor the speed on your dongles program, as long as the speed stays reasonably solid and dosnt keep going down to zero, it should be fine----gl again

http://homepage.eircom.net/~leslie/testpage.htm
    edited April 2010
    reinstalling firefox for the 3rd time has worked a treat, now google seems t be working too!!!!!

although them tests didnt work on my computer nutter lol, but in dont care as im now back at the tables donking off my money!!!!!

thanks all