You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

all in

Spike4000Spike4000 Member Posts: 278
just played an all in, 6 people on ft yet only 5 were forced in basically guaranteeing the other person 2nd place which was nearly £20? is there any reason why

Comments

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,631
    It's because the bloke who come 2nd had the second best hand the winner had a monster stack covering everybody else on the table , i think
  • Options
    stokefc said:

It's because the bloke who come 2nd had the second best hand the winner had a monster stack covering everybody else on the table , i think

no i mean like before someone got to sit out of the hand and wait
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    edited January 2023
    Balancing of tables. Sometimes there is a small LAG that means a player just misses out on the deal of the cards if arriving to the table after the software has engaged in the deal process. Not a great explanation, but I do understand your point.

Maybe Sky Poker might update its VERY outdated software this year..... :D:D:D
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Balancing of tables. Sometimes there is a small LAG that means a player just misses out on the deal of the cards if arriving to the table after the software has engaged in the deal process. Not a great explanation, but I do understand your point.

Maybe Sky Poker might update its VERY outdated software this year..... :D:D:D

**** fair enough, just sucks because i was chipleader and someone else not being forced in lost me the chance of £20 :(
  • Options
    i put D A M N and it was censored