You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Sunday 1st January. Wins for WOMBAT2011 PKRPar mumsie & RogueCell on a very busy night

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,720
edited January 1 in Poker Chat
Happy New Year to you all, and thank you to everyone who sent me New Year messages in the last few days, it's much appreciated.

We should have New Years Day more often, MTT traffic was great last night, in fact if we have a better day all 2023 I'll be surprised. The £1k Rebuy made £1,880, & Reload came in just shy of £2,100. And despite missing 15 entries from the Freerolls Mon-Fri (they were UKOPS freerolls last week) the Major got over the line too. Lovely way to start 2023.

The Major was won by @WOMBAT2011. Been here 12 years, and this was their biggest ever win, beating the £2,400 they got for running 2nd in a 2020 Major. Got in the hard way too, first off winning a £5.20 satellite, then doing the same in the Semi Final, so £3,477 from £5.20 is pretty neat.

In the Mini Major, @PKRPar continued his extraordinary heater, he won two UKOPS last week (~£4,000 & ~£1,500) and another £500 in this last night. Nice work Mr Dour.

@grinddd won the Turbo on Xmas Day but had barely been seen since but turned up last night & took the £5k BH which had a healthy £6,600 Prize Pool.

Arguably the most deserved win of the night was @mumsie winning the Rebuy BH. Deserves it for all his work on MML & the Forum generally. Great timing too, it's rare (unique) for that one to make £1,880.

Single-tabler @Stevenj had not been seen since Christmas Eve but logged in last night & took the supersized Reload.

Quickdraw was taken down by @Jscorgie, & I noticed on Twitter yesterday his total online profits in 2022 were over $100,000. Amazing stuff, imagine being able to win a 6 figure sum Online every year, never have to work again.

Finally, @RogueCell got 2023 off to a flyer, winning MidEx. I imagine her 2022 highlight was a very deep run in the monster-field Goliath, that's her below in Seat 7. Well done Clare.

Comments