You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Tuesday 3rd January. One Vowel Bloke takes the Main.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,853
edited January 2 in Poker Chat
Morning.

Another pleasantly busy night. Overlay - what that?

The Main, which came up just shy of £,6000 & went to @lilldtgbht which I can barely type, never mind pronounce, so we'll call him One Vowel Bloke. Runner-up was @lyonsbob06, who I notice - if Sharky is accurate - has now exceeded $100,000 in profit on Sky Poker.

The Mini went to @reefa despite a few spliff pots, and worth noting he's a single-tabler. When you only play 1 MTT per session, a win is precious.

As expected, Summit was one for the Big Boys, & having gained entry via a £24 satellite, @TONY509 ran out the winner, collecting £1,600, a very decent return on £24 I'd say.

@gamekeep69 has been here since 2007 & played 15,000+ games, but I doubt he's had many better wins than last night's £1k BH. Maybe it's going to be his year.

The Rebuy BH went to @AcidTripss, who has had plenty of highs, the best probably being a Predator Main.

After a few days absence, Mega returned last night & it had a cracking final, with @blablabla showing he can talk the talk, with @StayOrGo @fishhhhh @PRhack93 @bakersdoze & @DUTCHESS62 completing the Top 6 in what was arguably the night's most competitive FT.

There was an exceptional performance in Quickdraw, with @34beatsAA taking the top step of the podium ahead of @luckme002 & @Jscorgie.

Comments