You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Friday 6th January. Bumper night for traffic, with 69winsalot & Swog starring

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,814
edited January 5 in Poker Chat
Goodness me, bumper numbers last night. Avenger Main topped £10,000, BWBH was over £7,000, the £1k Rebuy made £1,810, £1k Mega £1,760, and the £1k Quickdraw exceeded £2,000. Where did those numbers come from?

Starting with Avenger Main, @Swog was the star, going home with £1,800, just over a week since he won the closing UKOPS. In fact it was almost a PB, beaten only by the £1,950 he picked up for running 2nd in a Sunday Major last summer. Aside from winning last night's Main he also ran 5th in Mega & 4th in Turbo. Maybe this will be his breakthrough year.

In the Mini, we saw a single-tabler get the win, which always fascinates me, as single-tabling runs contrary to popular wisdom, though let's be honest, poker players do say & think the daftest things. Anyway, @X34 came home the winner, with @thisltedu in 4th & @splashies 6th.

Biggest win of the night - £2,440 - was in the super-sized BWBH & went to @69winsalot & was their third big win in less than 10 days - a £5,000 BH on Xmas Day (£1,250), UKOPS 20 on December 30th (£1,550) & now BWBH for £2,440. Won last night's £110 BWBH seat via a £2.40 "Frenzy" satellite. That's over £5,000, very nice.

@Natnug gave himself a week off after finishing as the most profitable MTT-er on Sky Poker in 2022, but returned last night with his first win of 2023 in taking Turbo.

@GREGSTER seems to just make steady money year after year & got 2023 off to a good start last night by winning Quickdraw.

Shoutout to @MaloD who won 7 @ 7 for the 2nd straight night last night. Won it umpteen times in 2022 as well.

That's it for today, short & sweet, it's Saturday & I've got a visit to the golf driving range lined up.

Comments