You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Forum Comp Day 7, SUNDAY. FA Cup; Manchester City v Chelsea @ 4.30pm

124»

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    edited January 2023
    No I didn't see the golf.......I don't have SKY Sports sadly........How did Matt Fitz get on?
    I saw he was 2shots or so behind Morikawa after 3 rounds

@MISTY4ME

Matt was tied for 7th on -21, 6 shots behind the winner. He played well until a few errant shots towards the end when he was chasing birdies & trying to go for the win.

And the winner was NOT Morikawa, who began Day Four 7 shots clear & went 8 shots clear on the front nine on Day 4. Rahm went crazy though & after an early bogey he hit 8 birdies & an Eagle & shot a 63. Morikawa then wilted on the back 9, & after not having a single bogey all week hit three on the bounce on the three easiest holes, & ended up losing by 2 after having led from the start of Day 1.

Ooooooo that's a proper 'CHOKE' from Morikawa ......It's amazing how the pressure gets to you, once the 'Finishing Line' appears on the Horizon, especially when someone else is tearing the course up :#:s

........Must have been a great watch though :D
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    MISTY4ME said:

No I didn't see the golf.......I don't have SKY Sports sadly........How did Matt Fitz get on?

@MISTY4ME

Matt was tied for 7th on -21, 6 shots behind the winner. He played well until a few errant shots towards the end when he was chasing birdies & trying to go for the win.

And the winner was NOT Morikawa, who began Day Four 7 shots clear & went 8 shots clear on the front nine on Day 4. Rahm went crazy though & after an early bogey he hit 8 birdies & an Eagle & shot a 63. Morikawa then wilted on the back 9, & after not having a single bogey all week hit three on the bounce on the three easiest holes, & ended up losing by 2 after having led from the start of Day 1.

Ooooooo that's a proper 'CHOKE' from Morikawa ......It's amazing how the pressure gets to you, once the 'Finishing Line' appears on the Horizon, especially when someone else is tearing the course up :#:s

@MISTY4ME

Well yes & no, I had £20 EW on Morikawa @ 20/1...

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    Tikay10 said:

MISTY4ME said:

@MISTY4ME

@MISTY4ME

Well yes & no, I had £20 EW on Morikawa @ 20/1...

OUCH ! :s
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,304
    thanks Tony