You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,020

If ever a fire were waiting to happen...
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,282
    'He wheely ought to get those moved, we're getting really tyred of it' said one disgruntled neighbour. Surprised you missed that opportunity @Tikay10
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,020
    Enut said:

'He wheely ought to get those moved, we're getting really tyred of it' said one disgruntled neighbour. Surprised you missed that opportunity @Tikay10

@Enut

Well yes, but I thought I'd better tread carefully.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,533
    All Hoarders have a dump....
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Enut said:

@Enut

I was going to include that and also the fact that it ruined the rubbery view from the Chinese restaurant in the village, but I thought better of it.
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,598
    Enut said:

Tikay10 said:

Enut said:

@Enut

I was going to include that and also the fact that it ruined the rubbery view from the Chinese restaurant in the village, but I thought better of it.

That would put @Tikay10 under a lot of pressure to find more and possibly blow up into a real argument.
  • Options
    tai-gar said:

Enut said:

Tikay10 said:

Enut said:

@Enut

That would put @Tikay10 under a lot of pressure to find more and possibly blow up into a real argument.
    Imagine how deflated he would feel if he couldn't come up with anything!