You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Friday 13th January. On a very busy night we see that rarest of beasts; a 4-timer

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810
edited January 12 in Poker Chat
Morning.

A cold wet Friday evening is perfect for Online Poker, & so it proved last night with some sparkling numbers, including £9,400 for the Main & £6,200 for BWBH. And how about £2,160 for the £1k Quickdraw, & £1,960 for the £1k Turbo? Just about every featured MTT did well. Lovely to see.

It's Saturday, & I want to watch the Manchester derby @ 12.30, so was planning to do a Lite version today, but there were some outstanding performances, so I must mention a few of them.

Best of all was SPT Champ @chrisdonkb who won the Main for ~£1,600, the Rebuy BH for £375, a £750 BH for £185, and a £200 BH for £135. Four timers are exceptionally rare, & whilst my memory is not great I can't ever recall a previous example. Delighted for Chris, one of the most polite & self-effacing young men on the site.

@GFKIJKLL did not do so bad either, with a nice 1-2-3, 1st in Mega, 2nd in Turbo, 3rd in Quickdraw. And whilst doing that he was mass tabling £10 DYM's, of which he won a dozen. It's not that easy to play DYM's & MTT's at the same time, but it does not seem to overly trouble him.

Sadly, @Natnug has opted out of Sharkscope as far as I can tell, so it's not easy to see how he did, but he had 1 win - Turbo, & 3 FT's - 4th in the Main, 5th in Mega & 6th in Quickdraw.

@cabbaz only played 6 games but had 3 big scores - 1st in BWBH (£1,830), 3rd in Turbo (£256), & 6th in Quickdraw (£170).

Amazing consistency by all of them. What a thing to be able to play poker so well. Us mere mortals can only watch in awe.

Comments