You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Disturbing moment US cop repeatedly punches woman in the face

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,519
during an arrest after she got in a heated argument with a McDonald's employee over her Big Mac not having extra cheese

https://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2023/01/18/5158826443914852063/636x382_MP4_5158826443914852063.mp4

Butler Township police were seen in video punching Latinka Hancock, inset, in the face on January 16 for getting into an argument about a lack of extra cheese on her Big Mac. Hancock was reportedly sent to the hospital in the aftermath, where she was diagnosed with a head injury. The Butler Township Police Department now says Hancock was cooperating with authorities until she decided not to provide the officers with her name and was arrested for resisting arrest. The department is now investigating the incident and has put the sergeant in the video on administrative leave.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11650671/Disturbing-moment-Ohio-cop-repeatedly-punches-woman-face-detained.html

Comments

• raggy94raggy94 Member Posts: 147
    Arrested for resisting arrest.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810

Imagine getting that exercised over a lack of cheese.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,519
    Tikay10 said:

I hate it.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

I hate it.
    All of it?

I can understand why someone might not like cheddar, or jarlsberg, or feta, or camembert, or stilton etc

But all of them? It's like when people say they don't like animals (as opposed to dogs or cats etc).
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

I hate it.
    All of it?

I can understand why someone might not like cheddar, or jarlsberg, or feta, or camembert, or stilton etc

But all of them? It's like when people say they don't like animals (as opposed to dogs or cats etc).
    All of it.
    HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

I hate it.
    All of it?

All of it.
    Although I do consider my self fortunate that I have never been subjected to a battering in any dispute over it.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    I love cheese. Genuinely cannot fathom why someone would hate all cheeses. But I would stop short of kicking off just because I thought a Big Mac was light on the cheese.

That said, I'm a typical Brit-never complain to the restaurant, always bad mouth them behind their back.

Which reminds me. Back when Maccy D's had this "ask for it your way" guff, I stopped going with a good friend.

Because when asked this, he would always reply:-

"I'll have the fresh one at the back, please" :)