You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Workman dies after being crushed by pop-up urinal in central London

Comments

• HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,517
    Council shuts second pop-up urinal after workman is crushed to death in West End horror: Man is trapped 'below street level' just yards from Harry Potter theatre

Council shuts second pop-up urinal after toilet worker is crushed to death in West End
    A second pop-up urinal has been shut after a toilet worker was crushed to death in London 's West End yesterday . The urinal was at Cambridge Circus - on the junction between Shaftesbury Avenue and Charing Cross Road - and outside the Palace Theatre where Harry Potter and the Cursed Child was shown last night. Ticketholders were able to file into the 19th century venue by an alternative door. The man had been 'trapped below street level underneath a hydraulic urinal', the London Fire Brigade confirmed. Westminster City Council said it is temporarily shutting down the second of its UriLift toilets, on Villiers Street, as a 'precautionary measure'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11685987/Council-shuts-second-pop-urinal-toilet-worker-crushed-death-West-End-horror.html
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    The police say they have nothing to go on.

I'll get my coat...
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    Essexphil said:

The police say they have nothing to go on.

I'll get my coat...

Don’t take the p iss