You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Forum Comp Day 7, SUNDAY. FA Cup 4th Round; Wrexham v Sheffield United @ 4.30pm

124»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

@poppy765

Your free entry to the Mini tonight (Tuesday 31st January) has been sorted. That leaves 5 more, as agreed.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Tikay10 said:

So @poppy765 wins £33 worth of free entries.

We will still honour the £33 worth of Free Entries originally awarded to @DONN001

We will still honour the £11 Mini Major entry to @Telmison74 even though he actually finished 3rd.

We will honour the £5.50 free entry originally awarded to rabdeniro even though he actually finished 4th not 3rd.

Again, my apologies. I think the final resolution is fair now, all things considered.

Cheers Tikay, could you put me in the Mini tonight.
  • Options
    rabdeniro said:

Tikay10 said:

We will still honour the £33 worth of Free Entries originally awarded to @DONN001

We will still honour the £11 Mini Major entry to @Telmison74 even though he actually finished 3rd.

We will honour the £5.50 free entry originally awarded to rabdeniro even though he actually finished 4th not 3rd.

Again, my apologies. I think the final resolution is fair now, all things considered.

@rabdeniro

No problem, you are now registered, Gl bud.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Tikay10 said:

rabdeniro said:

Tikay10 said:

@rabdeniro

No problem, you are now registered, Gl bud.
    Cheers Tikay.
  • Options

@poppy765

Morning.

Your free entry to the Mini tonight (Wednesday 1st February) has been sorted. That leaves 4 more, as agreed.
  • Options

"We will still honour the £11 Mini Major entry to @Telmison74 even though he actually finished 3rd."

@Telmison74

You have now been registered for tonight's (Sunday) Mini Major.

VBOL.