You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

10 consecutive all in races lost

can someone please advise me what to do when ive lost 10 all in consecutive shoves in a race in a row , endless 3rds in six maxs , endless bad beats and endless rivers i know it happens to everyone at times but this is **** ridiculous makes it worse i know im better then alot of the opposition and just not getting ANYTHING at all going in my favour .. if i hear anyone say thats poker .. it happens to us all or any of the other garbage im going to screw .. i want some honest advise as im not doing anything wrong just running like a big fat stinking pig and its sending me insane ..

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,353
    PikeyDave said:

can someone please advise me what to do when ive lost 10 all in consecutive shoves in a race in a row ,

Yes, hang around in the chat for 20 minutes and tell them how bad they are.

• Options
    radzer02radzer02 Member Posts: 131
    Your not looking for advice your ranting. You always post this stuff get offered advice and never take. Lots on here know how you play and know how to beat you and watch the meltdown. You are a very loose player, raise a lot of hands meaning I call you with hands I'd fold 90% of the time then there's the added bonus of the tantrum if the win comes with a woeful hand :)