You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Outstanding or Interesting Photo's

lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,039
edited June 2023 in The Rail

Comments

• Options
    No matter how long I look at the Camel photo I can't see what others see.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
  • Options
    VespaPX said:

I can't see anything...
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    lucy4 said:

You just have to remember pic was taken directly ABOVE camels.. i.e. No camels visible...just their shadows...
  • Options
    Glenelg said:

lucy4 said:

You just have to remember pic was taken directly ABOVE camels.. i.e. No camels visible...just their shadows...
    There must be a part of my brain that doesn't process this as I cannot see anything but the camel shadows.
  • Options
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,522

Funny or droll, rather than outstanding, but a shame to waste.

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    lucy4 said:

Glenelg said:

lucy4 said:

There must be a part of my brain that doesn't process this as I cannot see anything but the camel shadows.
    Check the lighter bits at the bottom of the camel Shadows feet .....especially on the brighter orange bits of the desert. The Camels actually look like newts or lizards going the opposite way to the Camels :)
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,155
    MISTY4ME said:

lucy4 said:

Glenelg said:

lucy4 said:

Check the lighter bits at the bottom of the camel Shadows feet .....especially on the brighter orange bits of the desert. The Camels actually look like newts or lizards going the opposite way to the Camels :)
    What on earth have you been smoking?
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

lucy4 said:

Glenelg said:

lucy4 said:

NEVER SMOKED anything in my Life ......... just trying to help someone who might be 'Camel-Blind' B)o:)
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

lucy4 said:

Glenelg said:

lucy4 said:

NEVER SMOKED anything in my Life ......... just trying to help someone who might be 'Camel-Blind' B)o:)
    Have you had covid?
  • Options
    Don't google "cameltoe"
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,507
    VespaPX said:

Don't google "cameltoe"

why ....

• Options
    goldon said:

VespaPX said:

Don't google "cameltoe"

why ....

Is that Madonna at the Grammy's last night?
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

lucy4 said:

Glenelg said:

lucy4 said:

Have you had covid?
    I have ......and defo don't want it again :#:s
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,507
    Did you get Covid Toe

• Options
    MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

lucy4 said:

Glenelg said:

lucy4 said:

Have you had covid?
    I have ......and defo don't want it again :#:s
    Its obviously affected you very badly.
  • Options
    A peeping owl, a mesmerising volcanic eruption and a leopard's intense stare: The 2023 Sony World Photography Awards reveals the best single images from 55 countries taking part
    Over 415,000 images from over 200 countries were submitted to the Sony World Photography Awards 2023
    More than 200,000 were entered into the Open awards, from which the national awards winners were picked
    MORE: Scottish photographer's incredible images of her home country show just why its landscape has it all

Since its 2007 inception, the Sony World Photography Awards has been a platform for some of the world's most powerful photography.

Unsurprisingly, this year is no exception.

The National Awards program is an initiative that was established by the World Photography Organisation and Sony to support local photographic communities around the world, with 55 countries taking part this year. New to this year’s awards are four new 'Regional Awards', which put the spotlight on the breadth of photographic talent in a range of European countries.

Among the overall prizewinners, there's a sweet picture of a peeping owlet in Bangladesh, a dramatic shot of a volcanic eruption in Ecuador and a transfixing picture of a leopard staring intently at the camera in Sri Lanka.

Scroll down to see MailOnline Travel's pick from this year's winners and finalists...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-11718403/The-2023-Sony-World-Photography-Awards-reveals-incredible-national-award-winners.html
  • Options
  • Options