You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

conduct of players

brinlar149brinlar149 Member Posts: 7
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
i am just writing to say how impressed i am at the good quality of conduct and mannerism of players on sky poker, having played on a few other sites i have sat at tables where i have been bombarded with abuse or stupid rude players, this doesnt seem to happen on sky poker, when i sit down now i feel i am happy to chat or have  a bit of banter with all (except 1 or 2 TIKAY). congrats to all involved...... thanx

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    In Response to conduct of players:
    i am just writing to say how impressed i am at the good quality of conduct and mannerism of players on sky poker, having played on a few other sites i have sat at tables where i have been bombarded with abuse or stupid rude players, this doesnt seem to happen on sky poker, when i sit down now i feel i am happy to chat or have  a bit of banter with all (except 1 or 2 TIKAY). congrats to all involved...... thanx
    Posted by brinlar149
    Hi

Unfortunately, it does happen at Sky, but the mods here are pro active and if you do get any abuse you are asked to report it to Customer Care who will deal with it as necessary, but most of us enjoy the game and chat, even tikay :)

A warm welcome to the forum btw :)
  • Options
    crow01crow01 Member Posts: 163
    edited March 2010
    shut up, no one cares what you think newbie :p
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: conduct of players:
    Posted by crow01
    lolol
  • Options
    BowieBoyBowieBoy Member Posts: 266
    edited March 2010
    Wait till your first real nice table, lol...............
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited March 2010
    Posted by brinlar149

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    I ATE YOU I DOES :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,426
    edited March 2010
    Posted by brinlar149
    Sorry about that Mr Brinlar - would you care to expand on that?
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited March 2010
    Posted by crow01
    Mr. Crow.
    How could you, I like to be in a bad mood on Friday's ready for the hustle & bustle of the chat box sycho's and bad beat billy's who like to give it large.

Making me giggle is really not helping now is it lol. (But it was funny)
  • Options
    luvBWFCluvBWFC Member Posts: 763
    edited March 2010
    I get random abuse for being a Bolton fan. On my better days I just ignore it, or turn off chat, on my worse days I get involved.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited March 2010
    I get random abuse for being a Bolton fan. On my better days I just ignore it, or turn off chat, on my worse days I get involved.
    Posted by luvBWFC
    A Bolton fan? So you should do - Ignore it I mean.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited March 2010
    whats wrong with abusing bolton fans, I don't get it?
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    I wish there were some Hibbys to abuse....think they`re still in hiding ;0)
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited March 2010
    bolton fans and colins are fair game surely?
  • Options
    warticwartic Member Posts: 403
    edited March 2010
    The abuse ive taken here for being a celtic fan!!!!! But i will laugh last... Big Gordo in Number 10 has agreed to put Capello in as the new chairman of the Royal Bank of Scotland on 20mil a year from next monday and agreed with the FA that Mowberry will take over at England as long as the govt pays for the pitch to be relaid in time for the next rugby game. Even my dreams are not as far fetched to say Capello wants the job in Paradise
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited March 2010
    The abuse ive taken here for being a celtic fan!!!!! But i will laugh last... Big Gordo in Number 10 has agreed to put Capello in as the new chairman of the Royal Bank of Scotland on 20mil a year from next monday and agreed with the FA that Mowberry will take over at England as long as the govt pays for the pitch to be relaid in time for the next rugby game. Even my dreams are not as far fetched to say Capello wants the job in Paradise
    Posted by wartic

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to conduct of players : Sorry about that Mr Brinlar - would you care to expand on that?
    Posted by Tikay10
    i played a deepstack wth u a few months back knocked u and ur m8 out in the space of about 5 hands, ending up going on to win the tourny which i beat MADCOW heads up, all i could read in the chat box was mooooooooooooo..... moooooooooooooo.....mooooooooooooo
    PS...... say hi to ur female presenter(i forget her name) she is soooooo fine :)
  • Options
    _Woof__Woof_ Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: conduct of players : i played a deepstack wth u a few months back knocked u and ur m8 out in the space of about 5 hands, ending up going on to win the tourny which i beat MADCOW heads up, all i could read in the chat box was mooooooooooooo..... moooooooooooooo.....mooooooooooooo PS...... say hi to ur female presenter(i forget her name) she is soooooo fine :)
    Posted by brinlar149
    Touchy touchy
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: conduct of players : ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Posted by elsadog
    Why post if its not constructive or massaging the old head size? as you say ZZZZzzzz
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,426
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: conduct of players : i played a deepstack wth u a few months back knocked u and ur m8 out in the space of about 5 hands, ending up going on to win the tourny which i beat MADCOW heads up, all i could read in the chat box was mooooooooooooo..... moooooooooooooo.....mooooooooooooo PS...... say hi to ur female presenter(i forget her name) she is soooooo fine :)
    Posted by brinlar149
    I'm afraid I'm still a bit whooshed by this, but in any event, congrats on the win.

If the player to which you refer is "MADMOO" (as opposed to "MADCOW"), then yes, Miss Moo is a good friend of mine since Sky Poker began, & I may well have been having some fun in the Chat-Box railing my buddy, but be assured, it was nothing personal against you. She's just a good friend, & I like to cheer on friends. I was Railing her, not anti-railing you, please be assured, & I apologise if it seemed otherwise.

"my" Female Presenter? Yes, she is quite splendid, in many ways, in fact I worked with her last night. Sarah is the name to remember.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: conduct of players : Why post if its not constructive or massaging the old head size? as you say ZZZZzzzz
    Posted by emilyegg
    errrrrrrm confused..... explain
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited March 2010
    Posted by brinlar149
    I suspect that you are referring to MADMOO who is a long time Sky Poker player and VERY popular with many of us.
    You shouldn't confuse support for an opposition player with abuse targetted at you (which would clearly be unacceptable).

As you say, the Sky Poker environment is noted for being remarkably friendly and I'm sure that you will continue to experience that.

Well done on your win and I wish you continued success.