You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Forum post resolved after finding hand histories and consulting my own idiocy.

8HEATERT28HEATERT2 Member Posts: 2
edited February 2023 in Feedback & Suggestions
Apologetic post here. I managed to find the hand histories for the tournament in question and discovered that the chips in play didn't match up to the prize pool, so there had to be two tables of 3 (something I've not encountered when there usually would be one table of 6). So clearly I was wrong in my assumption and I'm deeply sorry for the frustrated post.

It would have been nice if support could have confirmed there were hands played after I was eliminated (so I could stop running conspiracy theories in my mind), but I should have trusted them. My bad.

Once again, apologies and this thread can close.

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,163
    edited February 2023
    @Jessieak @karlluke
    Can you confirm the situation please? :)
  • Options
    8HEATERT28HEATERT2 Member Posts: 2
    @MISTY4ME I'm fairly certain it was Jessie and Karl I busted to, so if anyone knows it will be them. Thank you for trying to resolve the issue :smile:
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    edited February 2023
    @8HEATERT2

Good morning.

I will pass that up to the Office on Monday for them to look at, &, if possible, I'll get back to you.

Think we can safely say Sky Poker, for all it's faults, don't "screw over" you or anyone else.

Anyway, I'll try & get an answer for you.
  • Options
    @8HEATERT2 @Tikay10

Thinking about this again, there isn't enough chips in play for there to have been 2 seats and £15 for 3rd

In frenzy's it's unusual to get enough rebuys to build the pot up to 2 seats. There would have to have been 100+ rebuys (unlikely) which would have resulted in there being 300,000 chips in play.

You can check for definite if you go onto the 'My Sky Poker' tab (next to Forum tab) and then go onto 'My tables' and click on the tournament in question and it will bring up the 'Tournament Lobby' where you can see the prizes awarded .... especially if you click on 'Blinds & Prize Structure'

Hope this helps you :)
  • Options
    Can you check your Tourney lobby @Jessieak to see how many seats + ££'s were available. Must have been one of last nights Frenzy's that you will have played I'm sure and @8HEATERT2 was in it too

Cheers J-ak
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    @MISTY4ME

@8HEATERT2

Do you have the Tournament ID of the game in question?

Alternatively, can you remember who else was in it, other than you, karlluke, jessieak & 8HEATERT2?

If you can help with either of those, I can check the result.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    I haven't I'm afraid....... I wasn't playing....... but I've spoken to @Jessieak and he says he'll have a look teatime -ish..... tho i know he's playing a few tables atm.

If it is last night's SPT Brighton Frenzy, there's normally only 3 or 4 per night

edit...... I never play Frenzies but @Jessieak plays them all
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    @8HEATERT2 @MISTY4ME

Think I've found the Tourney ID, 37071852

My hunch (just a hunch, I genuinely don't know) is there were not 3 players left when Mr Heater bust, there were 7, of which 3 were on his table, 4 on the other, & someone bust on the other table just before HEATER bust.

As I said earlier, I'll try & get it checked in the morning, & get back to HEATER.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    @8HEATERT2

"so there had to be two tables of 3 (something I've not encountered when there usually would be one table of 6)"

I suspect there was a table of 3, & a table of 4, & Jessieak on the other table busted in 7th momentarily earlier.

Anyway, seems like case dismissed.

Good luck winning a Brighton seat, & I look forward to meeting you there.