You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Forum Comp Day 7, SUNDAY. Premier League; Liverpool v Manchester United @ 4.30pm

124»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    stokefc said:

Hi @Tikay10
    If at all possible could i be entered into Saturdays mini and the £5 mega stack please
    It's very much appreciated , you do a tremendous amount of work for these comps so Thank You ..Sean
    Well played at the weekend mate

@stokefc

Morning Sean.

That's done, you are now registered for both of those MTT's tonight.

Enjoy them mate, I know you will.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Tikay10 said:

@MAXALLY wins a £33 free entry, or if he prefers, any combo of lower denom comps to the same value.

Good Morning (just) @Tikay10 , I hope you are feeling a bit better than yesterday.

Please can you split mine into

1) Mini Major (Tournament ID: 37098332) 8.30pm (£11) &
    2) Mega B/H (Tournament ID: 37100388) 8.45pm (£22).

Both this evening. TYIA.

PS....just to prove it wasn't rigged when I ran it for the last few days, I am going for back to back wins this week ;)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

@MAXALLY wins a £33 free entry, or if he prefers, any combo of lower denom comps to the same value.

Good Morning (just) @Tikay10 , I hope you are feeling a bit better than yesterday.

Please can you split mine into

1) Mini Major (Tournament ID: 37098332) 8.30pm (£11) &
    2) Mega B/H (Tournament ID: 37100388) 8.45pm (£22).

Both this evening. TYIA.

PS....just to prove it wasn't rigged when I ran it for the last few days, I am going for back to back wins this week ;)

@MAXALLY

That's done Alan, & if there's any justice, you'll nick a few bomb in one or both of them to give you something back for fiddling running the comp for 5 days.