You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Forum Comp Day 6, SATURDAY. Premier League; Chelsea v Everton @ 5.30pm

124»

Comments

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,517
    Tikay10 said:

what a point for burnley @Tikay10

oh, and a burnley punter won the midex as well... :D

@Toffeeandy

Yes, and a large dollop of luck was required in both cases I assume. Certainly was at The Bridge, where Everton got abso battered but somehow came away with a point.
    I think he may be alluding to your write ups here @Tikay10 ...

90th minute; Chelsea 2 Everton 2

Wow, smash & grab time, as Burnley equalise in the 90th minute.

Daylight robbery at The Bridge as Burnley somehow nick a Draw (3/1)

;)
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,157
    Tikay10 said:

Daylight robbery at The Bridge as Burnley somehow nick a Draw (3/1)

@Essexphil
    @goldnballz
    @MISTY4ME
    @mumsie
    @poppy765
    @tai-gar
    @tomgoodun
    @Vaigret

They wish ;)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855

@MAXALLY @Toffeeandy

Ahh, yes, of course.

Got me bang to rights there, though to be fair, for most of that match I genuinely thought I was watching Chelsea v Burnley. Everton were exactly like Burnley used to be when they were in the PL & Dyche was in charge.

Very sad to see Everton, a once proud Club, reduced to clinging on & hoping to get lucky.
  • ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    Tikay10 said:

@MAXALLY @Toffeeandy

Ahh, yes, of course.

Got me bang to rights there, though to be fair, for most of that match I genuinely thought I was watching Chelsea v Burnley. Everton were exactly like Burnley used to be when they were in the PL & Dyche was in charge.

Very sad to see Everton, a once proud Club, reduced to clinging on & hoping to get lucky.

To be fair I thought we just about deserved the draw, although Chelsea had most of the ball I didn't think they created that many chances and big Simms finish was a bit of class. More optimistic about the rest of the season than I was a month or 2 ago.
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051

Tikay10 said:

@MAXALLY @Toffeeandy

Ahh, yes, of course.

To be fair I thought we just about deserved the draw, although Chelsea had most of the ball I didn't think they created that many chances and big Simms finish was a bit of class. More optimistic about the rest of the season than I was a month or 2 ago.
    Agree 100%