You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Friday 17th March. do67 takes another biggie, Max_Bear continues his fine run in Mains

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807
edited March 15 in Poker Chat
Just a short review today, it's Saturday & I've got Saturday things to do.

BWBH went to @do67. Only been here 15 months but had some lovely scores. Sharky ROI is 69%, but bear in mind sample size, just 566 MTT's so far. Had some right good wins though, just two weeks ago won Summit, last night's BWBH & a Marksman Main in late 2021.

@Max_Bear does not generate much volume, maybe just 20 or so MTT's this year, almost exclusively Main Events, but when he plays he makes it pay. Despite that small number of MTT's in 2023, he's finished 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd & 3rd in Mains & 2nd in a Mini. If we look back further, he's had two cashes in excess of £9,000 - 2nd in an SPT Online, & 1st in a UKOPS Main.

The Mini was taken down by @Byteme, their 2nd Mini victory. Has won dozens of £400 BH's.

On Wednesday, @LePonch won the £1k Rebuy BH, & he followed up last night by taking the non-rebuy version.

@235467 is proving to be Mr Versatile. On Thursday he won the "big" nightly PLO8, last night he was 1st in Mega, 6th in BWBH & 4th in Turbo.

Quickdraw went to @Doooobs who has a phenom CV here & elsewhere. He was 5th in BWBH too. He'll have spent the last 4 days punting good things at Cheltenham, & I bet he made decent money, he usually does. An actuary by profession, which suggests his party trick is evaluating & measuring risk, a very useful skill in poker & punting I would imagine.

Other notables with wins last night included @goldnballz @THETANK @Curt360x27 & @PRhack93.

That's it for today, I'm off to do my Saturday stuff.

Comments