You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Its gone

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,572
So some of you may remember a long time ago when I mentioned my neighbour who slammed doors so furiously it broke an old laptop who slept around with lots of girls had finally got one pregnant all the other girls went away and she moved in with the baby.

well for the past few weeks or month or so she was not there nor was the baby he was on the phone outside a lot seemed much more friendly but also a bit disheveled. he actually seemed like a decent guy for once then earlier today an old lady in a car was there it seemed tense and the original mother was there looked like collecting stuff then they were gone. later there was another girl staying with him looks like he moved on.

and it soon became apparent the baby is now gone. As is the women who hated us. I dont know the full story and I dont think I can ask. I guess I should be happy to have no more of complaining about us dropping a feather because it affects the baby (they whinged about any noise what so ever I couldnt even play sabaton 5pm on saturday without the stereotypical sound of what I guess was a broom tapping against our floor/ their cieling telling us we not allowed to enjoy nice things like music) and then them slamming the door as if they were trying to deter the alien invasion hoping the ets heard it from space and thought maybe not.

But ultimately I have known too many people who suffered from their parents splitting up when they were kids. and how much hurt it caused them. So i guess it saddens me I dont know any of the facts but the mother and child are gone and he is currently having good times with another women now.