You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tournament history

Humphrey43Humphrey43 Member Posts: 59
Is there any way to see how many 2nd places ive had this year in MTTs, because it seems like a painful amount haha.

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,162

Is there any way to see how many 2nd places ive had this year in MTTs, because it seems like a painful amount haha.

.....as long as you're making a profit ......and enjoying it

...... HAPPY DAYS

WELL DONE :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    edited March 2023

@Humphrey43

381 MTT's, 1st 8 times, 2nd 11 times.

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

@Humphrey43

381 MTT's, 1st 8 times, 2nd 11 times.

8 wins, thought I'd had more that that tbf but oh well
  • Options
    SLOWPLAYINSLOWPLAYIN Member Posts: 20
    Is this post a thin brag?
  • Options

Nah it was more me being frustrated at the fact I'd bottled yet another head up in an mtt, as I seem to do almost every time I get heads up in a decent mtt 😅
  • Options

Nah it was more me being frustrated at the fact I'd bottled yet another head up in an mtt, as I seem to do almost every time I get heads up in a decent mtt 😅
    @Humphrey43

You look to be doing just fine to me. Keep it up. & let variance weave it's magic.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@Humphrey43

You look to be doing just fine to me. Keep it up. & let variance weave it's magic.
    Yeah I know, just had like 4 chances in the last couple months to win a featured tournament and lost heads up 😅
  • Options

@Humphrey43

I see you won last night's Orfordable. Yay, happy days, well done.

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

@Humphrey43

I see you won last night's Orfordable. Yay, happy days, well done.

Thanks, I actually won a 5.50 last week too think it's was a 22:15 one, but also had 2 2nds yesterday which was annoying but nice to win one, was a solid day for me, got 20 in the freeroll too which was nice and a 3rd in the 5:30 5.5.