You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Freeroll tournament

i have 51 points last week. i can't see any freerolls starting at 6pm anyday of the week

Answers

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,809
    edited March 2023
    @cavan1950

I don't want to tread on Mr Channing's toes but to speed things up I'll try & reply.....

There is a £1,000 Rewards Freeroll every weekday night (Monday to Friday) @ 6pm. The entrance requirements are "Earn 50 points in the previous calendar week to enter."

There is also a Sunday Major Freeroll (offering 3 x £110 Sunday Major seats) 7 nights a week at 6pm. Entrance requirements are "To be eligible to register players must earn 20 points in the past 24 hours to enter"
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    The 50 point one runs at 6:30 pm
    Essexphil said:

The 50 point one runs at 6:30 pm

Thanks @Essexphil, I had intended to include that, but suffered brain-fade. I've added it now.
  • willyfogwillyfog Member Posts: 1
    i have 2500 points and dont know how to use them i lose over a 100o points aweek with not been able to use them can anyone tell how plz
  • GazaaaaaaGazaaaaaa Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I might sound stupid here yeah , but I've just joined Sky Poker, it says when you join you get freeroll points even without a deposit!! I can't see how you can get to a freeroll entry, any advice would be appreciated!! And sorry to add this onto your post... Cheers
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    @Gazaaaaaa

If you are correct about the freeroll points when joining- the freerolls are here and later today more will appear.