You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What you think of our " God save the King "

goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
Not muck / h

Comments

• Options
    Will Charlie invite her to sing at the Coronation with " Take That "
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,163
    goldon said:

Will Charlie invite her to sing at the Coronation with " Take That "

It would be a Toss-up who would be the most 'Out of Tune' :s

......tho' hopefully Take That will remember the words, and where they fit in with the music :D
  • Options
    Melbourne, Australia – The recent death of Queen Elizabeth II has reignited a simmering republican debate in Australia, where the United Kingdom’s monarch is head of state, with Anthony Albanese’s government planning to put the issue to a vote.

Already committed to a referendum for a constitutionally enshrined Indigenous ‘Voice to Parliament’, the government plans to hold a similar vote to test Australians’ appetite for a republic.

• Options
    Camila is disappointed he's not big downunder anymore..... eeeK!
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,026
    Singer Explains Why She “Butchered” UK National Anthem In Front Of Thousands Of Football Fans

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/singer-explains-why-she-butchered-114753321.html
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    Some people mystify me.

She'd never done it before. And clearly had not done a sound check beforehand, so was caught completely unawares.

At least she didn't attempt to go up singing the last line, like so many of the X Factor wannabes that choose to change the tune so they can show off with a big finish.

I think treason should be reintroduced for that...
  • Options
    Happy & Emotional song .. God save the Queen...... sad out of tune song .. God save the Charlie.