You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Sunday 26th March. Keegs pops in & takes the Major, GunRood1 wins his 3rd Mini Major

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
edited March 24 in Poker Chat
Morning.

Pleasantly busy last night, maybe helped by the lack of decent sport on TV. I had hoped to watch the Dell Matchplay Golf Final, as I'd rather shrewdly backed one from each half of the Draw at decent prices- Scheffler & McIllroy - & both made the Semi Final & both were long odds on to make the Final so I was in great shape. Both managed to lose in the Semi Final, despite Rory being 2 up with 3 to play. Meh.

There was an interesting winner of the Major, as @Keegs took top spot. It was just his 3rd MTT this year, & his last 4 MTT's over a 4 month period have all been Sunday Majors. Has played just 216 games in his 8 years here. I looked in the Lobby just before I closed the lappie last night & @JohnMonty was runaway chip leader with 106,000 chips, more than double the runner-up, so not sure what happened there, as he's a bit of a beast when he gets a stack. It was noticeable how many of those who cashed won their seats in the nightly Freeroll. @JohnMonty won his on Friday, & @hazelwoo05 won his last night. Perhaps most impressive of all, @MISTY4ME (10th, £234.50) did so for the 2nd week running, (£662.50 & 6th last week) & on both occasions won his seat in the Monday Freeroll. I've not checked, but there may be others too. It's a great Freeroll, that. Runner-up @PokaBayb9 pretty much only plays the Major.

The Mini Major went the way of @GunRood1, the third time he's won Mini Major over a 4 year period. It was his 3rd biggest result in his 9 years here. Well done Mr Rood. It was especially pleasing to see @mumsie in 4th as he won his seat in MML, which he works so hard running for us. Lovely bit of karma there. @Humphrey43 was looking for his first Featured MTT win & finished a most credible 24th.

In the £5k BH @jobe169 took the win. As the saying goes, the jobs a good 'un. @235467 who seems to be getting daily namechecks at the moment, was 3rd, having won a mid-afternoon £300 BH.

@delboy504 had already won 3 featured MTT's this month - Mini Gold Rush, Quickdraw & 7 @ 7 - & added a 4th last night, the £1k Rebuy.

@Swog returned from a 4 day break & had a productive session, winning 9 @ 9, 2nd in Turbo, 3rd in Mega. He's quite a cheerful soul, as are most plump people.

Reload went to @oceans0007 who has some wins, but has never won this pacific MTT before.

@do67 has had an excellent week despite being AWOL for most of it, 1st in Tuesday's Quickdraw 2nd in Thursday's Main, & last night he took Turbo.

Comments