You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

who is/was he?

HUGHMANSHUGHMANS Member Posts: 119
TK my man, who was the ex-sprinter used to play on these table? I thought it was the Tank but we had a very odd conversation tonite - he knew not what I was on about. thanks

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524
    HUGHMANS said:

TK my man, who was the ex-sprinter used to play on these table? I thought it was the Tank but we had a very odd conversation tonite - he knew not what I was on about. thanks

@HUGHMANS

Does this help?

• Options
    not really, whats his playing alias?
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    HUGHMANS said:

@HUGHMANS

Ahh, that's a difficult one & I'm blowed if I can remember. His real name is Darren Campbell though.
  • Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 904
    Tikay10 said:

HUGHMANS said:

@HUGHMANS

Ahh, that's a difficult one & I'm blowed if I can remember. His real name is Darren Campbell though.
    Think it was @Shrimpy28
  • Options

Ha, 9/10 for @Toffeeandy who is unusually chirpy this morning after Scotland actually won a game last night.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,018
    Tikay10 said:

Ha, 9/10 for @Toffeeandy who is unusually chirpy this morning after Scotland actually won a game last night.

Imagine how happy Duncan "Disorderly" Ferguson is :)

Now. On subject of the picture.

Used to run well. Doesn't run as well as he used to, and mostly does other things these days.

Is it every single poker player? ;)
  • Options
    OK thanks guys. Too many bloomin shrimps on here, how am I meant to remember that? Thought it was John Regis tbh, but there ya go.