You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Friday 31st March. Groggs takes a big Avenger, Froozle the BWBH

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,664
    Froozle said:

@Tikay10 It was a very profitable night last night, the cards seemed to fall in my favour, had the dream alive for a while too with 17th finish in mini.

You're right, i did win a Vegas package a few year ago but unfortunately and for multiple reasons i had to make the decision to stay in the UK.

I will be having another go this year though and hopefully i'll get a seat, i don't think the points route will be any good for me though, will there be many satellites?

Also, will we see an Easter UKOPS?

Thanks, for the write up!

@Froozle

Ahh yes, now I remember. I was a bit wishy washy about you winning a package, as I was sure you'd won one, but I could not recall seeing you there. It all makes sense now. Hopefully this year, right?

And yes, there'll be plenty of satellites, they start on Monday week, with three finals in just under 3 months I think.

Easter UKOPS? No, they will be focusing on the various Vegas Promos, starting with Las Vegas Giveaway, Las Vegas Leagues & Las Vegas Satellites.
  • Options
    FeelGroggyFeelGroggy Member Posts: 824
    Tikay10 said:

Thanks for the write up Tikay. I see you have sharkscope pro. I'm a stats nerd so spent many an hour on there looking at all the different filters and graphs it has to offer. Great value for money bit of kit.

@FeelGroggy

Hi Groggs,

I just have the regular Sharkscope Silver but if the player is Opted In there's all sorts of stuff you can find. Most players are not Opted In though, so it's tough to comment much about them.

Well done last night, & I hope to see you in Glasgow &/or Vegas.
    I meant sharkscope silver, I forgot what it was called. Thanks; hoping to bag a package in the upcoming streak week promo and should be able to do Glasgow.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,664
    Jac35 said:

I concur
    I’m just as good at poker as @FeelGroggy it’s just a stakes thing which gives him more profit ;)
    I’m pretty sure if i played his stakes i’d be in loss rather than profit tbh
    The only bit you missed was that i’m very similar to Danny in that i’m very level headed about beats too!

The boy is doing a taster session at junior golf coaching tomorrow. He already hates football so i’m not convinced he’ll go for it
    I’ll be fine if he doesn’t like it. I’ll just beat him up.

Thanks for the nice write up

@Jac35

I reckon he'll enjoy golf. As a keen golf player, having a son who enjoys golf must be the absolute nuts. Fingers crossed.