You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Tuesday 4th April. Limp2Lose takes the Main, Crushy tops Summit

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
edited April 2 in Poker Chat
@Limp2Lose took the Main, his best result here in 2023, though it should be noted he's only played ~100 MTT's here so far this year. As many of you know, @StayOrGo is his (very proud) Dad. Can anyone name any other Father/Son players on Sky Poker? I'm struggling to think of any.

@lewjax79 won Mini Gold Rush, and as he has already won the Mini versions of Predator (2020) & Avenger (2018) that completes a Mini hat-trick for him.

In the weekly Summit, it was Crushy @loololollo who took top spot, he also ran 2nd in Quickdraw. It was the 5th time in total, & 2nd time in 2023 he's won the big-buck Summit. @Froozle was 3rd, & he added a Mega win too.

@Stickleb1 took 9 @ 9 for the first time. Only joined Sky Poker last September, & started well by winning a Mini Hitman the following month, but we've not seen an awful lot of him since.

Our resident Winning Machine @splashies won the 7 @ 7. I started to try to count how many wins he's now had on Sky Poker but got fed up after I got to 300. Surely not many had had more than him though. (Excluding DYM's, obv). Interestingly, his biggest win was a Freeroll, but was a proper big one, a Stack Builder for which he collected an outrageous£2,650.

It's win-a-night at the moment for @tonyp142, On Sunday he won Reload, on Monday Quickdraw & last night the Turbo. What price a 4-timer tonight?

Comments