You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Friday 7th April. Kahuna wins Avenger, Mini_Luck beats a tough FT to take BWBH

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
edited April 5 in Poker Chat
What a difference a week makes. A week ago, the £8,000 Avenger Main made £9,580, & the £5,000 BWBH came in at £6,200. Last night, both overlaid. Maybe it's just as well there was no Easter UKOPS.

@Kahuna96 took the Main, & was unlucky not to get some FTJ money, as he was 10th in the Mini. To complete a good night, he won a £110 Sunday Major seat in the nightly Freeroll too. It was the 2nd time he's won Avenger Main, the first being 11 months ago.

The mini went to @Squeak13, who has won three Mains in the past, though he seems to play smaller stakes stuff these days.

@Mini_Luck won his £110 BWBH seat in a £24 satellite, then went on to take BWBH itself. Some performance it was too as he had to beat a super tough FT - @peiratis88 @destinycod @loololollo @tonyp142 & @Natnug. No idea if that was luck or skill - probably a bit of both - but that's some performance.

@goldnballz won 7 @ 7, & I noticed @Boxster in 3rd, having won the Reward Freeroll 24 hours earlier. Good to see him back, he's only returned from Australia in the last month or so.

It was another decent evening for @235467, though I suspect it was one of those nights he could have done so much better. Won the Rebuy BH, won a £110 BWBH seat for £5.20, was 9th in the Main, 7th in Mega, & 3rd in Turbo.

@duncan1979 took the 9 @ 9. Got some serious form in the book, including wins in BWBH & Sharpshooter Main.

That's it for today, I'm off to to Easter Saturday stuff.

Comments