You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Absolute scam.

gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
edited April 2023 in Sports & Betting Chat
Was in the pub watching football earlier where they had Rangers v Celtic on as well as Man u v Everton. After Celtic went 3-1it looked like game over and my attention was drawn to the Man U v Everton game. Thought I'll have a look on Sky Bet and see if I can have a couple of pound on some long shot bet to give me a bit of an interest. Saw on the home screen you had Bruno Fernandes to have two headed shots on target at 66/1 1 so far. Now I saw with my own eyes clear as day he planted a header right towards the centre of the goal in the 85th minute. Despite this I have returned home and seen the bet has been settled as a loser. I don't normally bet on these sort of markets and went on live chat there and some moron who must have psychic powers tells me that Bruno wasn't trying to head the ball at goal but was intending a pass to weighorst. What an absolute scam, one of the worst I have ever seen.

Comments

• Options
    Angela124Angela124 Member Posts: 71
    Ive been stung with this in the past....But to be fair to sky they get the stats of an independint source
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    Angela124 said:

Ive been stung with this in the past....But to be fair to sky they get the stats of an independint source

@Angela124

Correct - the bets are settled based upon whatever OPTA says.

Sky Bet state this clearly;

Opta collect data for all the competitions that we offer stats markets on. SkyBet will always use Opta for resulting.