You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

GRAND NATIONAL FESTIVAL 13TH-15TH APRIL 2023

124»

Comments

• Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    Very well done yesterday Terry.

Form is temperary, Class is permenant.

@vaigret
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    13.45: JONBON
    14.25: MOON HUNTER
    15.00: DARK RAVEN
    15.35: MARIE'S ROCK ( NAP )
    16.15: NASSALAM
    17.15: MR INCREDIBLE
    18.20: GO TO WAR

ON SHEET
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528

14.25: ITCHY FEET
    15.00: CRAMBO
    15.35: SIRE DU BERLAIS
    16.15: MIDNIGHT RIVER (NAP)
    17.15: FURY ROAD
    18.20: BERTIES BALLET

On sheet
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,306
    zadoc said:

Very well done yesterday Terry.

Form is temperary, Class is permenant.

@vaigret

THANKS rOGER DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT lol
  • Options
    Accippiter having major phone problems so messaged me these and i have put on sheet for him

2.25: ERNE RIVER (NAP
    15.00: DARK RAVEN
    15.35 HOME BY THE LEE
    16.15: BEAUPORT
    17.15: LONGHOUSE POET
    18.20: FLORIDA DREAMS
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,035
    Well done Terry
  • Options
    SidV79 said:

Well done Terry

thanks mate you hit back today so well done yourself. pity you missed 2 for sat
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,128
    edited April 2023
    DAY3: 2023 AINTREE GRAND NATIONAL FESTIVAL RESULTS: (Permanent copy)

(ONE NAP TABLES ON FAR RIGHT OF SHEET)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTawc8rWat1vBB55McpZGOw9mhK-VKypXsRF31S5Pg0Dk5ZGugs13y_Eksa1qdgwHp7MR-kigCBXA4X/pubhtml

What incredible tipsters you guys are!

@vaigret drew a blank today to offer some hope to the rest of us, but still easily won the meeting comp with a profit of over £40 to a £1 unit stake.

@wynne1938 got the closest to him with over £12 profit and has now picked 3 winners out of 3 in the "ONE NAP" section. A great day for @Accipiter, @SidV79 and @MAXALLY all with double figure profits on the day, and a very consistent performance from @thefall left him in profit, which in another year could have won the meeting comp, but was remarkably only good enough for 7th place, such was the quality of the opposition.

Outstanding guys!
  • Options
    FINAL GRAND NATIONAL FESTIVAL TABLE

My lucky day yesterday certainly inspired some people today with ANDY leading the way with JONBON 2/11 , MOST PEOPLE GOT, WEST BALBOA 9/2, SIRE DE BERLAIS 8/1 AND CORRACH RAMBLER 8/1. Second was JAMES with FLORIDA DREAMS at a superb 18/1 just pipping WYNNE who had CORRACH AND SIRE. ALAN was also in profit with SIRE and MIDNIGHT RAMBLER 15/2 whilst MARK hd WEST BALBOA and IRISH POINT.

So a good festival with 63 winners and some nice profits which in most cases would have won the festival title. Well done TERRY on winning and he still doesnt know how the bookies let that off at 40-1.
    1. VAIGRET=== 21 runners 4 winner 17 losers - £ 40.88
    2. WYNNE1938--21 runners 9 winners 12 losers - £12.98
    3. ACCIPTER===21 runners 6 winners 15 losers -£11.48
    4. SIDV79 ==== 20 runners 7 winners 13 losers- £7.48
    5. MAXALLY === 21 runners 6 winners 15 losers- £4.48
    6. STAYORGO== 21 runners 7 winners 14 losers- £0.81
    7. THE FALL ===20 runners 6 Winner 14 losers - £0.48
    8. ZADOC ==== 21 runners 5 winners 16 losers- £(7.94)
    9. RABDENIRO== 21 runners 5 winners 16 losers- £(9.27)
    10. JOMALONE== 21 runners 3 Winner 18 losers - £(12.20)
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Thought I would put the "ONE NAP" table out here, so we have a reference point on the thread to make sure carry over totals are correct etc.

SKYPOKER ALIAS/YEARLY NAP P/L

STAYORGO +£0.75
    THEFALL -(£1.25)
    MAXALLY -(£1.50)
    JOMALONE -(£2.09)
    ZADOC -(£5.65)
    RABDENIRO -(£7.25)
    ACCIPITER -(£9.00)
    SIDV79 -(£10.00)
    VAIGRET -(£10.00)

* WYNNE1938 +£9.92
  • Options
    OVERALL TABLE AFTER GRAND NATIONAL FESTIVAL

A good festival with some superb profits and after ROGER hit the top of this table after day one , TERRY hit back on day 2 to extend his lead. Still plenty of time left so good luck all.
    1. VAIGRET=== 72 runners 14 winner 58 losers - £ 44.72
    2. MAXALLY === 72 runners 15 winners 57 losers- £6.12
    3. ACCIPTER===71 runners 16 winners 55 losers -£(5.17)
    4. SIDV79 ==== 70 runners 14 winners 56 losers- £(6.12)
    5. STAYORGO== 72 runners 20 winners 52 losers- £(6.96)
    6. ZADOC ==== 72 runners 16 winners 56 losers- £(10.06)
    7. JOMALONE== 65 runners 13 Winner 52 losers - £(23.82)
    8. THE FALL ===71 runners 12 Winner 59 losers - £(24.06)
    9. RABDENIRO== 71 runners 11 winners 60 losers- £(34.81)

WYNNE1938 ------21 runners 9 winners 12 losers - 12.98
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    StayOrGo said:

Thought I would put the "ONE NAP" table out here, so we have a reference point on the thread to make sure carry over totals are correct etc.

STAYORGO +£0.75
    THEFALL -(£1.25)
    MAXALLY -(£1.50)
    JOMALONE -(£2.09)
    ZADOC -(£5.65)
    RABDENIRO -(£7.25)
    ACCIPITER -(£9.00)
    SIDV79 -(£10.00)
    VAIGRET -(£10.00)

* WYNNE1938 +£9.92

thanks @StayOrGo Graham for putting this up , can you continue to do at odd times to keep my fett on the ground . By the way The Fell's profit is right but he only did 20 sels for this festival PLAYFUL SAINT on th e second day was a NR so he had 20 sels not 21. can you amend please. my fault for not doing something i suspect.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Re @thefall's NR

It's a bit tricky to "properly" change after the event, as it affects average P/L etc, but will band aid it.

Should sort itself out properly by the next festival
  • Options
    Should be "OK" now. I should have spotted it. Going forward if someone has a NR it needs to be recorded in Column B so that the rest of the values update correctly.
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

Should be "OK" now. I should have spotted it. Going forward if someone has a NR it needs to be recorded in Column B so that the rest of the values update correctly.

I thought I had forgot to do something got caught up in the excitement. Sorry mate. As long as ok going forward
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,035
    vaigret said:

SidV79 said:

Well done Terry

I know that I missed 2 4 Sat & I'm gutted that I did as I'd written my draft picks down on Friday night. I completely forgot to post them, Corach & Centara they would have been, but still a long way to go in this comp so all is not lost (yet lol). Again well done on your meeting win.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    vaigret said:

StayOrGo said:

STAYORGO +£0.75
    THEFALL -(£1.25)
    MAXALLY -(£1.50)
    JOMALONE -(£2.09)
    ZADOC -(£5.65)
    RABDENIRO -(£7.25)
    ACCIPITER -(£9.00)
    SIDV79 -(£10.00)
    VAIGRET -(£10.00)

* WYNNE1938 +£9.92

thanks @StayOrGo Graham for putting this up , can you continue to do at odd times to keep my fett on the ground . By the way The Fell's profit is right but he only did 20 sels for this festival PLAYFUL SAINT on th e second day was a NR so he had 20 sels not 21. can you amend please. my fault for not doing something i suspect.
    Hi @vaigret

Will post it after end of each day. It's more so that we can track carry over amounts rather than relying solely on the sheet, in case I were to make a copy/paste error.

Also, after your "heroics" it's the one that everyone still has a good chance in! B)

I think I will post it like this though going forward:

FESTIVAL "ONE NAP" STANDINGS:

We can then have a quick glance that the carry over totals are correct, and it's more transparent for all.
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

vaigret said:

StayOrGo said:

STAYORGO +£0.75
    THEFALL -(£1.25)
    MAXALLY -(£1.50)
    JOMALONE -(£2.09)
    ZADOC -(£5.65)
    RABDENIRO -(£7.25)
    ACCIPITER -(£9.00)
    SIDV79 -(£10.00)
    VAIGRET -(£10.00)

* WYNNE1938 +£9.92

Hi @vaigret

Will post it after end of each day. It's more so that we can track carry over amounts rather than relying solely on the sheet, in case I were to make a copy/paste error.

Also, after your "heroics" it's the one that everyone still has a good chance in! B)

We can then have a quick glance that the carry over totals are correct, and it's more transparent for all.
    agree
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

vaigret said:

StayOrGo said:

STAYORGO +£0.75
    THEFALL -(£1.25)
    MAXALLY -(£1.50)
    JOMALONE -(£2.09)
    ZADOC -(£5.65)
    RABDENIRO -(£7.25)
    ACCIPITER -(£9.00)
    SIDV79 -(£10.00)
    VAIGRET -(£10.00)

* WYNNE1938 +£9.92

Hi @vaigret

agree
    SidV79 said:

vaigret said:

SidV79 said:

Well done Terry

I know that I missed 2 4 Sat & I'm gutted that I did as I'd written my draft picks down on Friday night. I completely forgot to post them, Corach & Centara they would have been, but still a long way to go in this comp so all is not lost (yet lol). Again well done on your meeting win.
    thanks mate and sorry you missed 2 mfor sat. Tried to remind you