You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Thursday 13th April. On a strangely quiet night, TONY509 takes the Main

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,667
edited April 11 in Poker Chat
An oddly quiet night, with 5 of the Featured MTT's overlaying. A lot of players are concentrating on Cash & DYM's to rack up points for the Las Vegas Leagues which impacts MTT traffic I imagine.

@TONY509 took the Main. Been here a very long time & I think he's won every Main & Mini, plus assorted Sunday Majors & UKOPS. Seems to have been quiet so far this year though. @Steed432 was runner-up & @Jscorgie was 5th, & those two went on to finish 1st & 2nd in Sheriff, with @Jscorgie getting the nod.

@RobRenzi won the Mini for the 2nd time this month, though the first occasion was the bigger buy-in Mini Major. Has had some cracking results down the years including over £2,600 for 1st place in a £30,000 UKOPS. In the Final there was a speedy exit in 6th for @64mph.

I'm not at all familiar with @Dlow21 but a bit of an archive delve tells us he's had some nice scores in the £1k BH (twice) & Mega, & he added 7 @ 7 last night, hopefully ending a bit of a downswing. Runner-up was @Woebegone who later won Quickdraw.

@lukeylund9 took the £1k Rebuy BH, his 2nd win this month, the other being in the non Rebuy version that runs at 1830.

In the Mega, @metapro came out best. Has a decent CV, including a £10,000 boomlet Main, a Mini Major, a UKOPS & a Mini Roller.

@Fabraclass took 9 @ 9, & in the course of having a look at his results I was surprised to discover he's exceptionally profitable in the DYM arena. A profit of £23,000 at an ABI of £10 over 26,000 games is very decent indeed, almost a quid per game.

There was a disappointing turnout for the Vegas Quarter, just 9 runners. @whitters95 @Kahuna96 & @chankie88 were the three who took advantage of the thin field to book their seat in Sunday's Semi Final.

That's it for today, enjoy your weekend.

Comments