You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Friday 14th April. Gemmy92 takes Avenger, & yet another biggie for daleboss

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,664
edited April 12 in Poker Chat
Morning.

I feel obliged to start with a correction today. In yesterday's write-up I suggested @Fabraclass was a super profitable at DYM's, in fact it's SNG's, especially the Heads Up variant, he does so well at.

On to last night now, & in the prestigious Avenger Main it was @Gemmy92 playing an MTT for the first time this month who took the honours. Very low volume, just 88 MTT's in 6 years, & this was not only a PB but their first featured MTT win. He held off @chrisdonkb (2nd) & Monday's Main winner @pokarito in 5th.

In the Mini version, @Rstinson97 completed a double of sorts, as he's already won the Main version.

@daleboss basically only plays £110 events which may explain why he's played just 6 games this month, but he won last weekend's Sunday's Major for £3,600 & then added last night's BWBH for another £1,600. Toasty life when you are that good. We saw a terrific effort by @GELDY who finished 2nd. He used to attend most of the SPT's wearing horrific red jumpers but we've not seen him in a while.

@harry18110 took the opener, the first time he's won that. If anyone remembers that £50,000 Super Weekend MTT Sky ran a few years ago, he was 4th in that for over £2,000.

It's been 364 days - can we call it a year? - since @Raffer played an MTT here, but he showed up out of the blue last night & took down the 7 @ 7.

@Iam6foot2 took the Rebuy BH, a tall story if ever I heard one.

9 @ 9 must have been quite a battle between two players who I assume have played each other many times over many years, @RogueCell & @goldnballz, with Clare coming off best on this occasion. In 4th was @Natnug who made 4 FT's on the night without managing a win - 4th in 7 @ 7, 4th in 9 @ 9, 2nd in Reload & 5th in Turbo. Frustrating, but I daresay he'll get by, he must be minted.

That's it, I'm out of time.

Comments